High School Seniors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hello,

I was posting in the "well it happened" thread and it got me thinking, what are some of the things you do for your seniors besides senior night throughout the season to make them feel special ?

I want my seniors to leave here saying what a great year!

Hello,

I was posting in the "well it happened" thread and it got me thinking, what are some of the things you do for your seniors besides senior night throughout the season to make them feel special ?

I want my seniors to leave here saying what a great year!

Our seniors manage to make everything all about them. I would be less than thrilled if anything extra was done. This could just be our area and your team may be completely different. Ours do get a senior night in football and another in basketball. They will usually wear a different uniform and/or bow.

For competition cheer, I take input on songs from my senior girls.
At the banquet, they get a megaphone filled with flowers from the underclassman. They also write a letter to their parents thanking them for all of their support throughout cheer and telling them what they gained/learned from being a part of our program.
Senior night, the underclassman make them posters and they get sashes too.
I get a lot input from them, so they take ownership they growth and development of the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do:

- Senior Game (announced & walk out w/ parents on field... football team does this also at the same game)
- Senior necklaces (boosters take care of this)
- Scholarships (usually $100 or so)
- Posters & candy bags made by teammates @ the pep rally
- Game bows say "seniors"

Back