All-Star Shadowboxing Jackets & Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
Has anyone placed their past season's uniforms or jackets in a shadowbox and hung it in their room? I was thinking about doing this with my last seasons uniform and NCA jacket, and I would love to see pictures! :)

Just put one together for my Daughter for Christmas of her first uniform that she had when she got into AS Cheer, she loved it. It's going to be hung in her room this week.

Where did you get the shadowboxes? The ones in Michaels were really expensive. What size are they? I have a bunch I want to put in them but it will take forever at $130 a shadowbox.

We have a wall of uniforms....Got the Shadowbox and stained/painted the wood to match. I will have to take a pic and figure out how to post.

My dad is going to make one soon with my rec uniforms. I have our old uniforms (from the peewee years) and my last one from senior rec years, and we're putting them both in a shadow box, putting 2 mini poms in it, and pictures.

We haven't done it yet, so no picture :(

Where did you get the shadowboxes? The ones in Michaels were really expensive. What size are they? I have a bunch I want to put in them but it will take forever at $130 a shadowbox.
I'm sure there are coupon at Michaels, also if you have a Hobby Lobby or Big Lots I couldn't imagine them not having shadow boxes :)

2a8usujy.jpg

This is mine. I got it last year for Christmas (there's a better picture somewhere else on the boards but this is a shot from Instagram cause I'm not home to take a better one lol)

Check out Michaels Crafts ad circular week to week or online. You can check A.C. Moore as well because they run similar coupons which are usually 40 or 50% off any one item which is a great deal. Check the sales they run as well because they often have the same 40-50% off select frames and shadow boxes.

Michaels Weekly Ad

http://images.acmoore.com/FlyerImages/1_13_vera.pdf

As for the size of the shadow box, that is up to you and will vary based on the size of the uniform and what you plan to put into it.

Latest posts

Back