OT Share Your True Paranormal Experiences

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Incredible. How did you get to that point? Being outside of yourself, I mean?
I have no idea! It just happened. One second, I was thinking, "God, please get me through this. I love you," and the next instant, I was kind of just floating and observing. It was over and I was alone in the field when I burst into tears and hiked out for help. Luckily I was very familiar with the area, so I knew where I was.
Crazy thing is, it's probably the best thing that could've happened to me at that point in my life. I was battling esteem issues and depression at the time, and through that experience, I was shown so much amazing love from God. Once I realized how much I was truly loved and protected, I realized I had been selling myself way short of my potential. My grades turned around at school, my relationships improved, I got more involved socially...everything. I guess there's nothing like a brush with death to make you get your $hit together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was at a friend's pool party when I was 7. My little brother was 4 at the time and wanted to swim in the deep end. Next thing I know, he grabbed onto my shoulders using me to stay above the water and I screamed for my friend, and that was it. I saw a white light and next thing I knew I was out of the pool on the ground. A cousin at the party jumped in and saved me and one of the uncles saved my brother. Scariest thing ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not one to be superstitious/spiritual, or anything of that nature, by any means, but a few weird coincidences yesterday led me to believe there is someone looking out for me "up there" after all...

So when I was in 5th grade (junior in college now), my uncle had passed away after battling lung cancer and serving as a firefighter (even was part of the 9/11 search and rescue team...) anyways, this uncle had given me a shirt from his fire department before he passed that has the department's emblem on it as well as our last name. so yesterday I was wearing said shirt while studying for my first nursing school exam, I was aimlessly flipping through my textbook, and then I reached one page that showed step by step instructions for a certain bed side exam and the "patient" looked exactly like said uncle when he was younger. I just kinda took it as a sign that he's looking after me and supporting me in everything I do. Also, later yesterday I remembered that his wife was a nurse when she was younger.

Anyways, I took my first nursing school exam today and made an 88.33%, needless to say I'm extremely proud of myself and thank my uncle for watching over me.

I want to hear them all!
Well, my 1st experience involved a young mother in her 30's that died from brain cancer. When patients die, families are allowed to spend as much time w/ them as possible before postmortem care is done & they are taken to the morgue (depending on the circumstances, this may vary slightly.) Anyway, the girls parents were particularly distraught because they had just lost their daughter but approximately 2years prior, their son had committed suicide. Her body was still in her room but her parents had left the room. I was @ my med cart & from my peripheral vision I saw someone enter the room. I thought it was the mom, so I went to go check on her to see if she needed anything. But when I walked in the room, there was no one there, only the deceased patient. I thought maybe I was just seeing things until not one but 2 other nurses told me that they had seen someone enter the room. One nurse apparently saw the same thing I did because she said that She saw me go in the room after they did so she thought it was just a family member. When the other nurse saw someone enter the room, it was someone she didn't recognize as having ever been there (the patient had been on our floor for a while) so she went to tell them that they couldn't be in there since no family was in there @ the time. But when the nurse entered the room, there was no one there but the deceased patient. I have NO idea who I saw enter the room, but I'm convinced that the other 'person' that entered the room was the patient's brother.

Anywhere you want. My popcorn is ready!
LoL! I'll do my best, but my last post was really long. The rest of the stories aren't that long, they are more brief...but I'm uncomfortable to even go to certain areas of my department because freaky stuff happens & I will NOT go into a morgue because I'm afraid of attracting anything.

Well, my 1st experience involved a young mother in her 30's that died from brain cancer. When patients die, families are allowed to spend as much time w/ them as possible before postmortem care is done & they are taken to the morgue (depending on the circumstances, this may vary slightly.) Anyway, the girls parents were particularly distraught because they had just lost their daughter but approximately 2years prior, their son had committed suicide. Her body was still in her room but her parents had left the room. I was @ my med cart & from my peripheral vision I saw someone enter the room. I thought it was the mom, so I went to go check on her to see if she needed anything. But when I walked in the room, there was no one there, only the deceased patient. I thought maybe I was just seeing things until not one but 2 other nurses told me that they had seen someone enter the room. One nurse apparently saw the same thing I did because she said that She saw me go in the room after they did so she thought it was just a family member. When the other nurse saw someone enter the room, it was someone she didn't recognize as having ever been there (the patient had been on our floor for a while) so she went to tell them that they couldn't be in there since no family was in there @ the time. But when the nurse entered the room, there was no one there but the deceased patient. I have NO idea who I saw enter the room, but I'm convinced that the other 'person' that entered the room was the patient's brother.
I would like to think it was the brother as well. It'd be the happiest ending to the story.

Thanks for sharing, I loved it!

LoL! I'll do my best, but my last post was really long. The rest of the stories aren't that long, they are more brief...but I'm uncomfortable to even go to certain areas of my department because freaky stuff happens & I will NOT go into a morgue because I'm afraid of attracting anything.
I love stories, short or long! The first one was creepy.

Back