All-Star Shawn miller!!!! Cali no!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well "Admin", why allow the forum subject to be up if blunt posters like myself won't cease to practice my first amendment right, which in fact is what "online message boards" are meant for...

I'm not part of your opinion differences, but I do know that you don't have first amendment rights on a privately run online message board. I can't speak for King, but I know he can "reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" (i.e. block anyone) who doesn't want to be respectful of others on here.

I think spreading " I heard this and I heard that" is hurtful and pointless. Everyone needs to just build a bridge and get over it...move on....you said Shawn was happier...great...why the post? I think Cali coaches and staff are AMAZING...I drive 2 hours each way so my girls can cheer there....I speak from my personal experience...Cali rocks!!!

I can also refuse the right for you to post from your IP... or other usernames.

I have skills.

I'm not part of your opinion differences, but I do know that you don't have first amendment rights on a privately run online message board. I can't speak for King, but I know he can "reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" (i.e. block anyone) who doesn't want to be respectful of others on here.

Sharkdad, call me Kingston. I don't want people to figure out my name in real life......

Sharkdad, call me Kingston. I don't want people to figure out my name in real life......

Sorry about that. You can call me Shark. . .or dad

Back