All-Star Shimmy's

• Thread starter Deleted member 8658
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd just like to point out that my post saying "earn them" has the second highest amount of shimmies on this entire thread. :confused: The only thing higher is the CHEER EXTREME SENIOR ELITE post... (and I'm completely okay with that ;))

Just realized that Maddie G. has an uncanny resemblance to Julia Stiles in Save the Last Dance.... just sayin.... no shimmy's necessary...

Not that I disagree with you, but a lot of ppl do that im great stuff anyway, so I'm assuming ppl don't care if they have to ask for shimmies ...

Why are people asking for shimmy's? Doesn't that cheapen it? I don't know, but to me it's like asking people to tell you how great you are.

fishing-for-compliments-300x3001.png

Not that I disagree with you, but a lot of ppl do that im great stuff anyway, so I'm assuming ppl don't care if they have to ask for shimmies ...

And I can't stand those posts either. If you have to ask for it, then it's not really genuine.

@newcheerdad Exactly! I believe that's the second time I've gotten you to post that :D

I said it in a thread before... with a different purpose but it doesn't change the message: The amount of shimmies you receive on Fierce Board should not be that life changing. Or a source to boost your ego. If you have to ask for a compliment you didn't receive, you probably didn't receive it for a reason ;) "Earn them" are the two truest words on here.

Hmm, well since this is a thread about shimmies...

I logged on a little while ago to 994 shimmies, and now I only have 984. Bummer.

Back