All-Star Shimmy's

• Thread starter Deleted member 8658
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are trying to comment about how ridiculous this thread is....If you really wanted shimmies you'd be earning them....But it actually kinda does seem like some people are complaining to get shimmies, due to the large amount of complaints, because it's really not that big of a deal. And it doesn't take that many people to prove a point.

Easier question for some of you guys: Who DON'T you like? considering most of you like every major big dog in allstar......

:eek: <--- I love that guy. I think I'm gonna start putting him as my signature in every one of my posts.

Easier question for some of you guys: Who DON'T you like? considering most of you like every major big dog in allstar......

:eek: <--- I love that guy. I think I'm gonna start putting him as my signature in every one of my posts.

Hahahahaha I DO love that guy!!! I usually shimmy just for using him. He makes everything funny. :eek: See?

This reminds me of when the last cheer board died because of the drama around the FIERCE thread. When you got to 1000 posts you got the title "fierce". A bunch of us decided to stay up all night posting so we could become "fierce". It caused a major ruckus. After the board died, one of the "fierce" ones started the FIERCEBOARD for all of us to chat. Now you know why it is called the Fierceboard.

So, be careful my friends, if you keep trying to get too many shimmys, the board may shut down and the next board will become the SHIMMYBOARD.

Back