All-Star Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 28, 2010
I've read a bunch of threads on cheer shoes and which ones teams like for tumbling, stunting, and whatnot but how do these shoes transfer to your body health-wise?

For example, I used to wear the Nfinity Panther. They were SO easy to roll an ankle in and I believe that they really messed up my knees.

Can anyone recommend a good, sturdy shoe that is also good for your body?

Anyone? I neeeeeed new shoes and hopefully I can find some on a 'holiday' sale online soon.

edit: More specifically, anyone know about these shoes:
No Limit Adrenaline Low Tops (mesh or leather)
Kaepa Starlyte
Kaepa Hyperflyte

Anyone? I neeeeeed new shoes and hopefully I can find some on a 'holiday' sale online soon.

Kaepa Starlyte
Kaepa Hyperflyte

they also make No Limit high tops which will probably help with rolling your ankle

Kaepa Starlyte
Kaepa Hyperflyte

I have the No Limit mesh ones. I haven't used nfintitys, but the no limits have pretty moderate ankle support, probably more than the nfinity, which is why I chose them. As a flyer, I like having some ankle support. I like them.

i broke my ankle this summer and i have non-high top shoes. i advertise these shoes like i get paid to sell them
but infiniti phoenixes
changed.my.life. but seriously

i know a lot of people that have the No Limit Low Tops and they love them. I have a pair myself and choose to stick to my nfinitys, but dont mind the no limits. My physical therapist hates that I wear the nfinitys because they keep messing up my already torn up knee so if you have knee problems I would definitely not recommend those. And if you have bad ankles the no limit high tops are really really nice, just be careful because I wear an ankle brace and at first had a really hard time fitting it in the shoe, but eventually it broke in.
I'm not too sure about the different types of kaepas, but I have worn that brand before for high school and they always felt like they were going to fall off, especially when tumbling.

I don't have bad ankles it's just that the edges of my Panthers were basically completely rounded so it would just happen.
But I'm reallly looking into the No Limits. They look like they have a lot more support than the nfinities

So are the No Limit High Tops pretty good. I'm always looking for new cheer shoes as well. I love the old school Asics and High Top Reeboks, but girls tend to complain about both.

I only wish I could find the "perfect" cheer shoe...I have probably at least 20. My two favorites are Nfinity Evolutions (but they wear down really fast) and my old school high top reeboks. Unfortunately, I like one better for stunting and one better for tumbling..it's a mess! I also have tons of nike shoes from HS cheerleading & college..my favorites out of those are the Nike Musiques-mine were given to me in 09-10. They have a narrow foot, very light, and very supportive!

We're going to have 6 pair of Nfinity Phoenix shoes (plus a lot of other stuff) on our auction to benefit Midwest Cheer Elite at Cheer for a Cause starting this weekend! I'll post back here when the auctions are up!! Right now, we have a few things specific to Midwest, including our tribute patches! http://shop.ebay.com/cheerforacause/m.html

Also for the shoe wear down problems, have you tried Cheer Soxx? Here's their site. http://www.cheersoxx.com/home

no i said i advertise them LIKE i get paid for it..i tell everyone about them and how they should get them because i love them so much, and the phoenixes

I basically refuse to wear nfinities now since I had so many problems with the first pair I owned.

Anyone have any problems with No Limits? I think that's what I'll end up getting!

I honestly have been wondering the same thing. i have had 3 kinds of nfinitys (nice and light but fell apart and no support), 4 types of nikes(bulky), and 3 types of kaepas(fit very odd), i dont like any of them. i was thinking about no limits..i heard they were really good shoes.

I love Nfinitys, but they just fall apart so fast. We have Nikes this season, but they are bulky and it's hard to fit my ankle brace under them and I just don't like them. A couple years ago, we had the high top Reeboks which are so ugly, but let me say they had the best ankle support ever. And a small bottom so they're easy to base.

Back