Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We used Nike Staminas. I personally really liked them and worked great in the grass and even when it was wet out. All the girls really liked them and one year they switched to another brand and all the girls begged for the Nikes back!

I tried Chasse Preformers, they fell apart after two practices. Their are some on cp's team that have used Chasse before and loved them, it must have been the style.

So my CP outgrew both her field shoes which for field we just bought the white sneakers at payless. They actually lasted all of football season with no issues. As well as her competition shoes. Now their comp season is over, but i plan on putting her in tumbling and a few flyer clinics etc. at one of the local all star gyms so she will need shoes for the summer months. However, she is 7 and in a size 1.5 so I don't want to spend a fortune especially since next comp season (not that they would fit then anyway) the team gets matching shoes anyway.

So any recommendations on shoes for the mats for a child that are reasonable? She is a beginner flyer with beginner bases so I would like a shoe that is going to be easy for her bases to handle.

Cp was happy enough with the converse kick twist indoors once she got it broken in. She's really not picky about her shoes though. They run <$30

The Chasse shoes worked well for us this year. A couple tumblers complained about not enough cushioning between them and the gym floor but other Han that they seemed great!

Back