All-Star Shout Outs To Post To Your Favorite Worlds Teams And Chereleaders!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All my best wishes to the inaugural World's debut of the Aviator Allstar Blue Angels! They've been crushing their routine in practice and their showcase is tonight before this Sm Sr Coed travels to Orlando!

Of the 20 of them, 17 have never been on a level 5 before and when the gym opened three years ago we were ALL the poster children for the official Janktastic Allstars. What they've already accomplished in three short years shows just how amazing our coaching staff is!

Go get it Angels!!!!!!!

Outside of my gyms teams, I'm going to give a shout out to Power Med Coed, FAME Super Seniors, Cheerforce Black, and Woodlands Elite Generals. My four favorite teams who haven't medaled....please go home with some bling this year!

And a shout out to (in addition to PCM): Cali, OC Allstars, Cheerforce, Fierce, Cheergyms.com, Rebels Elite, Power, and any other gym from California. Show the country that West Coast Swag, that everyone needs to have. :). The West Coast needs more medals. :)

Good luck to South Elite All-Stars Diamonds and Titans, Connect All-Stars SWAG and Black, and Elite Force dance and cheer teams!!! Way to rep Washington at worlds!!!

Good Luck to Cheer Extreme SE, CE, Moed, SSX, SSCX, LADYX and IOCX!
Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels!!
Stingrays Orange, Smoke, Amber, and Fire!!
And everyone else!! :)

Back