All-Star Show Me Your Hotel Spirit Doors....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this was a 'team bonding' competition one of the teams have done before at away competitions.

It that a public restroom? Please tell me the owner of that uniform put it there voluntarily and got to wash it 7000 times before wearing it next?

The only time we have decorated anything is our windows at Disney.....most hotels won't let you put things on the doors as its a fire hazard

I had always thought it was because of the tape removing the varnish or paint. An elementary school teacher friend said they once had a fire marshal that limited the amount of paper they could use on doors, bulletin boards, and wouldn't allow them to hang anything from the ceilings. I had never thought about fire hazard until then.

It that a public restroom? Please tell me the owner of that uniform put it there voluntarily and got to wash it 7000 times before wearing it next?

I was thinking the same thing!

HAHA! Actually - The more I look at the picture I think it is the bathrooms @ our gym. And I am assuming it was placed there voluntarily.......

One program my CP was with did/does this. Nothing extravagant but fun. They've never had an issue. I'd love to do it for our gym now but we aren't always at the same hotel.

Do an Instagram search for locker decorations as well. We did this for our team before State this past season.

Once my son's football team went to a tournament. I was the team mom and wanted to do something special. So I got brown scrapbook paper and cut out a football with a Cricut. I put their name and # on the football and taped them to the doors. They were all so appreciative of it. I have one of the moms still mention it to me still.

Back