All-Star Show Your Bows 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do they typically do high-end bows like that?

yes. The minimum price is like $70. There is a very specific ordering process and there is usually a waiting list to get items. They do limited runs for most of their public bows. meaning that they are only offered for a month or two.

My cp's bff has some. They are absolutely stunning and gorgeous, but I can't bring myself to do it. She loses too much stuf....alll the time....GRRR

yes. The minimum price is like $70. There is a very specific ordering process and there is usually a waiting list to get items. They do limited runs for most of their public bows. meaning that they are only offered for a month or two.

My cp's bff has some. They are absolutely stunning and gorgeous, but I can't bring myself to do it. She loses too much stuf....alll the time....GRRR
Just found their Twitter.... holy crap I'm in love!

My daughter used to be quite the bow collector. I'll edit this post to add a picture if I can find one easily (I hope I didn't already earlier in the thread [emoji23]). Anyway, she has a BOL bow. It was like $40...which is too much. A friend was ordering and wanted to know if I wanted to add to her order...I didn't know the price when I said yes. Anyway, it's fine, but she outgrew giant, sparkly bows without getting my money's worth. Now she just wants plain bows for practice (currently they are required to wear them).

She's outgrown bubble gum pink walls now, too. [emoji23]

Last edited:
My daughter used to be quite the bow collector. I'll edit this post to add a picture if I can find one easily (I hope I didn't already earlier in the thread [emoji23]). Anyway, she has a BOL bow. It was like $40...which is too much. A friend was ordering and wanted to know if I wanted to add to her order...I didn't know the price when I said yes. Anyway, it's fine, but she outgrew giant, sparkly bows without getter my money's worth. Now she just wants plain bows for practice (currently they are required to wear them).

Not even embarrassed to admit that if I had a bow rack like that, I'd lock myself in my closet for hours and just stare at them.

I'm just glad her coaches started requiring bows for practice because now some get worn again. [emoji23]

My daughter used to be quite the bow collector. I'll edit this post to add a picture if I can find one easily (I hope I didn't already earlier in the thread [emoji23]). Anyway, she has a BOL bow. It was like $40...which is too much. A friend was ordering and wanted to know if I wanted to add to her order...I didn't know the price when I said yes. Anyway, it's fine, but she outgrew giant, sparkly bows without getting my money's worth. Now she just wants plain bows for practice (currently they are required to wear them).

Where did you buy your storage set up?

Thank you! I'll admit, we totally lose bows from time to time because I've never found a great way to store them. This, however, is perfection!

You can but the stuff anywhere, but IKEA was easily the most cost effective way I could fine.

You can but the stuff anywhere, but IKEA was easily the most cost effective way I could fine.
We have the exact same setup and love it. I love Pinterest! Super easy to do and you can always add clips to it. Once all of the bows are in 1 area it's scary think how many they actually have.

I made this for CP last year. Now she has 10+ bows so I plan to add more Velcro strips in the gaps and possibly made a horizontal bow holder.
3e57dfbb4b50a9bb2dccedb9f720ca06.jpg

I bought 2 think pieces of wood, painted added letters and scrap book 3D stickers. Then added the ribbons and Velcro for the bows. Basically bow and medal holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made this for CP last year. Now she has 10+ bows so I plan to add more Velcro strips in the gaps and possibly made a horizontal bow holder.
3e57dfbb4b50a9bb2dccedb9f720ca06.jpg

I bought 2 think pieces of wood, painted added letters and scrap book 3D stickers. Then added the ribbons and Velcro for the bows. Basically bow and medal holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did something similar for my daughter's bows but she only has about 7 bows at this point so it is just one strip hanging on her closet door. I like the idea of the wood and letters above and using it to also hold medals, I think a trip to Michael's or Hobby Lobby is in my near future:D

Back