All-Star Show Your Competition Bow!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 15, 2010
There's a thread to show all your bows, but it's fun to see what your team's competition bow look like up close! Post the team you're on now :)

P.S. Just saw Smoed's bow, I'm in love.

Also in love with Smoed's bow! We don't have ours yet--just signed up in February--so I don't have a pic yet. But I'd love to see other ones. I am bow obsessed!

30utsn4.jpg

here's ours!

New to all of this, but many girls had bows hanging all of their backpacks...any symbolism or meaning, or just fun bows?

New to all of this, but many girls had bows hanging all of their backpacks...any symbolism or meaning, or just fun bows?
Some trade bows like shirts and show them off through backpack tagging. A good example is the fierceboard bow, a lot of people put them on their backpacks at comps so other fiercers can easily identify them. Like the above post said some do a collection of their previous teams bows. Mostly it's just for a fun thing and identification. :)

EDIT: Oh and some do different color bows in support or to honor a person or organization and showcase them on their backpacks to identify they recognize and care for that cause.

GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx

Our bow is royal blue with a red and white rhinestone crown on it. We are located right by the Statue of Liberty and all of our themes revolve around that.

125q4jn.jpg

This is WCSS's bow when they don't wear the cheetah one.

Back