Music Since The Usasf Is "cracking" Down.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 5, 2010
on songs in music with the "adding sfx over inappropriate words in songs in mixes", i've been left with numerous questions.

Half of the time unless you're at a quality competition, the bass is so obnoxious you can't make out words unless you know the actual song.

Also, there are words that could be up in the air. Donk, Booty, Judas, etc... where's the line?

Last edited:
on songs in music with the "adding sfx over inappropriate words in songs in mixes, i've been left with numerous questions.

Half of the time unless you're at a quality competition, the bass is so obnoxious you can't make out words unless you know the actual song.

Also, there are words that could be up in the air. Donk, Booty, Judas, etc... where's the line?
Context. At least, that's where I think it should be.

I really don't want to hear another cheergasm voiceover.

I won't lie, that voiceover was originated when I was still an athlete and made me laugh, not to mention the punny responses made it funnier, but looking back at it now makes me almost want to question my dedication to this sport.
It's stuff like that that causes the outside world to view cheer as sexual. Teams/gyms that do that can't blame the media.

It'll all come down to teams having 100% custom mixes from head to toe. No songs whatsoever, and they will have to have custom songs instead of real songs created by professional production studios (even though some cheer music producers are better than the "professional").

It'll all come down to teams having 100% custom mixes from head to toe. No songs whatsoever, and they will have to have custom songs instead of real songs created by professional production studios (even though some cheer music producers are better than the "professional").
That's what I hope. If things don't change soon, I wonder what will happen to all of the people who were sent cease and desist letters back in 2012.

Okay SOMEBODY needs to post a link to where I can hear these crazy voiceovers
Cheergasm (within the first 20 seconds):

O Face (1:08):

Last edited:
Question here. So will be favorite voice over "I got 99 problems but a peach aint one" be illegal this year?

Back