Music Slapfire Free Beatz!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2011
You asked and you shall receive! I've got a ZIP file with the most popluar Breakbeats used in cheerleading, ready for download. I made these beats myself with my own drum sequencing in 2000. Since then they have become the Worlds most popular Backbeats behind most of the BEST Cheerleading Routines over the last 11 years! Slapfire is bringing them to you for FREE.

To Qualify, you must got to www.facebook.com/slapfire and "LIKE" then take the poll "Who is your Favorite Cheerleading Music Producer?" After taking the Poll..... Type" I LOVE SlapFIRE!" under the POLL in the comments section...... and Last..Message me on Facebook, your email addy so I can send the link for you to download the FREE bEATZ zip file!

ps... if you like these FREE offers from SlapFire, Please do NOT share this Beat Kit with anyone. Just have them go to the facebook page, just like YOU, and take the quick poll. these polls are great insight on how we can ELEVATE the Cheerleading Industry and you shouldn't treat these FREE offers like "whatever" or they will STOP. cool? I hope so.

1. Go to www.facebook.com/slapfire
2. Click "LIKE"
3. Take the Poll: Who is your Favorite Cheerleading Music Producer?
4. Type " I LOVE Slapfire" under the poll in the comments section of the POLL.
5. Message me on facebook with your email address so I can send you the download LINK for your FREE BEATZ!
6. DO NOT Share this Beat kit!
7. Tell everyone to go and Vote for their favorite Cheerleading Music Producer!

GOODLUCK!!

You asked and you shall receive! I've got a ZIP file with the most popluar Breakbeats used in cheerleading, ready for download. I made these beats myself with my own drum sequencing in 2000. Since then they have become the Worlds most popular Backbeats behind most of the BEST Cheerleading Routines over the last 11 years! Slapfire is bringing them to you for FREE.

To Qualify, you must got to www.facebook.com/slapfire and "LIKE" then take the poll "Who is your Favorite Cheerleading Music Producer?" After taking the Poll..... Type" I LOVE SlapFIRE!" under the POLL in the comments section...... and Last..Message me on Facebook, your email addy so I can send the link for you to download the FREE bEATZ zip file!

ps... if you like these FREE offers from SlapFire, Please do NOT share this Beat Kit with anyone. Just have them go to the facebook page, just like YOU, and take the quick poll. these polls are great insight on how we can ELEVATE the Cheerleading Industry and you shouldn't treat these FREE offers like "whatever" or they will STOP. cool? I hope so.

1. Go to www.facebook.com/slapfire
2. Click "LIKE"
3. Take the Poll: Who is your Favorite Cheerleading Music Producer?
4. Type " I LOVE Slapfire" under the poll in the comments section of the POLL.
5. Message me on facebook with your email address so I can send you the download LINK for your FREE BEATZ!
6. DO NOT Share this Beat kit!
7. Tell everyone to go and Vote for their favorite Cheerleading Music Producer!

GOODLUCK!!

How do we message u on FB?

I tried messaging you but it wont work for some reason. I took the poll can i just PM you my email addy?

Sorry......the poll has to match with your name. You have to message Chatwic DuB on facebook your email. You might have to friend me also. But that's not a bad thing! I love my friends!

So stoked! Links go out tomorrow! Im just now getting back to my house in VA. 12 hours knocked out. I'll be in studio tomorrow morning finalizing links and sending them out! If you want this promo it's not gonna last long! Spread the word.

Okay... the Email part isn't working out. If you think you have qualified for the FREE beatz, PLEASE email me at [email protected] with your Facebook Name. I have to verify that you are a FAN by "LIKE" the page. I have to check that you took the POLL and I have to verify that you typed "I Love SlapFire" in the comments section under the POLL. So be sure to give me the correct name for facebook!

This is awesome! Just emailed you after following instructions on facebook. All help is appreciated with this kinda thing as we're a volunteer-run squad with low funds. We're saving up to buy music though, so we'll definitely keep you in mind!!!

This is awesome! Just emailed you after following instructions on facebook. All help is appreciated with this kinda thing as we're a volunteer-run squad with low funds. We're saving up to buy music though, so we'll definitely keep you in mind!!!

We have pacakes that run from $150 and up!. $150 with voiceovers. and songs mixed to your formatted routine.

Back