Sloppy Flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 20, 2017
Hello!
The previous team i coaches was only 10 athletes, which meant That We couldnt be too picky about our flyers. That season made our flyers pretty ”lazy” having sloppy motions, bent lets etc knowing We couldnt replave them.

This season We have a level 3 team with 22 athletes meaning they have Falled behind in their decelopment When compared to other flyers. How to i train them the best to stop them from trusting the bases to do all the Work?

Hello!
The previous team i coaches was only 10 athletes, which meant That We couldnt be too picky about our flyers. That season made our flyers pretty ”lazy” having sloppy motions, bent lets etc knowing We couldnt replave them.

This season We have a level 3 team with 22 athletes meaning they have Falled behind in their decelopment When compared to other flyers. How to i train them the best to stop them from trusting the bases to do all the Work?
Hey! So for our fliers, we do hanging drills. You put your stunt group into position and have the fliers hold their own weight on their bases shoulders for 10 seconds. Once your flier is capable of holding her own weight, the stunt should go up much more smoothly. Do planks and pushups as well for strengthening. GOOD LUCK!

Back