Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
Every year, I look forward to hearing what some of the small gyms in the country are doing. One of my favorite stories so far this year is a gym here in NJ. Cheer Pride's Sr 2 has 5 athletes and received a Paid Bid to the D2 summit. Just a paid bid in and of itself is an incredible task, but 5 athletes? Amazing.

Any other small gyms doing big things?

There are 2 small gyms in Maine/NH that just got their first ever bid to worlds so they will be representing at worlds and its super exciting!

Maine Stars X5 - Coed (I think)
and Bravo All-Stars -NH Cru5H

Super excited for both gyms!!
Bravo's been to worlds a couple of times apparently but still congrats!

Every year, I look forward to hearing what some of the small gyms in the country are doing. One of my favorite stories so far this year is a gym here in NJ. Cheer Pride's Sr 2 has 5 athletes and received a Paid Bid to the D2 summit. Just a paid bid in and of itself is an incredible task, but 5 athletes? Amazing.

Any other small gyms doing big things?

SO excited!!! Cheer Pride is local to me and it's so amazing to see them developing to this level. Hoping for exciting things in the future for them!

Is Cheer Express a small gym? If so Miss Silver winning the triple crown.

Not sure, but Cheer Express has been killing it in the lower levels for years.

My kids gym last year was a small gym (D2)... we sent 5 teams to D2 Summit on 2 Full Paid, 2 at large, 1 wild card bid! We had 3 teams finish in 2nd (as close as .03 and .1) and 1 top 10 finish!

As a fellow NJ gym I am also super impressed with Cheer Pride, the Senior 2's with paid bid to the D2 summit and the other teams they field are competitive and well coached....small gym strong!

Excited to say my baby cousin, who I've been subtly showing cheer too since she was a wee little, has asked to cheer! Her mom originally said no because it was such a big commitment even for prep, but this thread reminded me to look through Cheer Pride's website again at the classes they offer. Turns out they will be offering Cheer 101 this summer and after some convincing little is officially about to be enrolled! Im so happy she will be at SUCH an incredible local gym, getting into this sport with the new progressions in levels. And also selfishly excited that I can stan cheer now without all my friends looking at me like I have two heads!

Question tho for the boards- would my lil nug now be my CP? Or do I need to coin CCP?? (Cuz Cheer Princess) Tbh I am so excited I almost put this as a brag post, I have a feeling I'll be a bit of a Suzie's Big Cousin bahaha!:cheering:

Back