All-Star Small Gyms Doing Big Things

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a coach of a big gym.
I was very impressed with a small gym out of Colorado. They came American Cheer Power in Columbus, Ohio and killed everyone in there divisions. I believe there gym name was HCC they had like 30 athletes max and won pretty much everything here in Ohio.

After doing some research on instagram. The gym name is HCC (High Country Cheer). They have three teams and all three have a summit bids (paid & at-large Bids) to the D2 Summit.

They have the following teams.
Senior Coed 4.2 -10 kids routine is sick with 10 athletes. I watch them on Day 1 of ACP. The amount of skills and transition they do is crazy with 10 kids.

Junior 1 - 11 or 12 kids
Junior 2 - 11 or 12 kids

29595469_2004005553194513_2223945770234503516_n.jpg

So many amazing teams on this list and so many more not on it. Terre Haute , Cheer Energy and Mystic are OUTSTANDING!!! All of them are small but mighty.

Davis Allstar Gym from FL are amazing, we have seen them in comps before. With 8 teams they gotta push the limits of D2 gym size? Maybe not. Average of 15 per team.

Dazzle U finally getting an R5 team! I remember seeing them at local comps back in the 14-15 and 15-16 season! There a good gym, they deserve it!!

Davis Allstar Gym from FL are amazing, we have seen them in comps before. With 8 teams they gotta push the limits of D2 gym size? Maybe not. Average of 15 per team.
I LOVE Davis All Stars. I hope they win again this year.

Our gym Premier Allstars has been having a phenomenal season. All jr and sr teams have d2 summit bids. Hoping to pick up 1 more bid. We are growing more and more every season, I'm thinking it might be our last season as d2 though.

I've been really impressed with Liberty Allstars this season. Their teams are very small and are killing it at every comp!

I coach a team that’s a mini 2 with 6 kids on it. Their first competition they scored a 97 and had the highest score of the comp. We decided to move them into the youth 2 division one competition to see what would happen and they won and ended up with a summit bid. They have consistently scored between 96-97 all season and they also won JAMFEST super nationals! Next weekend we are taking them to a competition to hopefully get a paid summit bid!

Back