All-Star Small Gyms Doing Big Things

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our gym competed D1 for the first time and won 3 out of the 4 divisions they were competing in. This is huge for them because they started as one team (a Sr 2) practicing out of a gymnastics facility. We didn't even have a full floor. I remember our first comp was the 1st time the kids had done their routine on a full floor and all of their tumbling ended short.
6 season later they are in their own location, with a full floor, parent area, pro shop, and tumbling areas. Most of the current S4 is R5 ready so I can't wait for next season.

Castle Cheer Factory got 2 paids this season .. first ever for their gym I believe .. their med j1 is BOSS. They won the inaugural d2 summit when it was in Tampa and missed 1st buy .3 last year.

Cheer Empire is a small gym in extreme western Maryland. We only have 62 girls in all. This is our third year in operation. In the 3 years we have won Midwest Nationals, Cheerpower world bid nationals, NCA Dallas, US finals, and attended D2 Summit all 3 years, making it to the top 10.

Back