All-Star Small Senior 5 Jamfest Indy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 30, 2010
This division is about to be as fierce as large sen 5,.(level 5 across the board at Jam Fest this year is NICE!)
What all teams are coming?Possible Bids? Who all already has a bid?

Here is a small list thats already out on another thread. Feel Free to tweek and update !

World Cup
Ultimate Athletics
Ultimate Fusion Athletics
Legacy Xtreme
Pittsburgh Pride
CEA

(IMO if UA Legacy hits, they will do great! As will CEA)

Cheer Express got their full paid at Jamfest last year so CANT wait to see them this year!! Cheer Corp looks really good this season as well they deff stepped it up !

I was a HUGE fan of Cheer Express last year. I like their skills in their routine this year, and when they get clean they will be REALLY GOOD! Lots of standing fulls and doubles, great stunts, etc. Not a fan of their dance though - Its really... IDK the appropriate word... Adult-like? Id love to see them pull of Jamfest Indy win again. They were REALLY clean last year - I appreciated it!

I was a HUGE fan of Cheer Express last year. I like their skills in their routine this year, and when they get clean they will be REALLY GOOD! Lots of standing fulls and doubles, great stunts, etc. Not a fan of their dance though - Its really... IDK the appropriate word... Adult-like? Id love to see them pull of Jamfest Indy win again. They were REALLY clean last year - I appreciated it!

The first time I saw the dance I didn't really like it but after watching it a few times its growing on me. The only thing I really don't like about it is how they have F5's stop the track motions lol I'd love for them to take Indy!

Back