All-Star Small Senior 5 Jamfest Indy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Allstar rebels just got a full paid bid. I don't know whether or not they are attend Indy.

Maybe 2 co eds and 2 all girls. Is my best guest. Rumor has it international are not eligible .
Last year it went to 3 coeds and 1 all girl. Just wanted to point that out. I don't think they have a guaranteed rule of how the hand out the full paids.

Bids last year...
Maryland Twisters Reign
Top Gun Unlimited
Cheer Express Senior Silver
Cheer Extreme Coed Elite

3 coed/1 small sr

Internationals got at-larges at Jamfest

TG has a bid, Reign tends to usually always get a bid from Super.
Let us not forget that SS F5 etc will be in attendance. Even tho F5 usually represents NCA and so on .

CHEER EXPRESS! I used to cheer there before I moved to the ATL and I'm always a big supporter of them. My best friend is on that team and they're an awesome group of girls with a great routein put together by Bucky O'Leary and Dana Herr. I expect great things from my C*E babies. <3

Bids last year...
Maryland Twisters Reign
Top Gun Unlimited
Cheer Express Senior Silver
Cheer Extreme Coed Elite

3 coed/1 small sr

Internationals got at-larges at Jamfest
TG has a bid, Reign tends to usually always get a bid from Super.
Let us not forget that SS F5 etc will be in attendance. Even tho F5 usually represents NCA and so on .
My quote referred to who got the bids last year, not my predictions for the competition coming up.

What about Kentucky Allstars, The Cheer Center, Ohio Xplosion, Champion Cheer(Ohio) and Buckeye Cheer Elite? Just wondering about teams around here the area.

Jamfest normally awards paid bids to two small teams and two large teams. At-large bids are judges decision. Bids still stay in placement order. Ex. no team that received 3rd place in a division will receive the bid over the 2nd place team in the same division.

I believe this year they are guaranteeing one small team and one large team paid bids. After that it is judges decision.

My daughter cheered at Cheer Express before we moved to Atlanta so I am a huge fan too! Would love to see them take Indy again!

Jamfest normally awards paid bids to two small teams and two large teams. At-large bids are judges decision. Bids still stay in placement order. Ex. no team that received 3rd place in a division will receive the bid over the 2nd place team in the same division.

I believe this year they are guaranteeing one small team and one large team paid bids. After that it is judges decision.
Just curious as to where you saw that info?

Just curious as to where you saw that info?

An email was sent from Jamfest after I inquired about how bids were being awarded this year. It's not on the website yet so I'm not sure if that is definitely what they're doing.
The way bids were awarded last year is just from memory.

Back