All-Star Small Senior 5 Worlds Predictions 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You are a little behind, didn't you hear? Since CEA has such a large fanbase they moved all the girls from small senior onto senior elite, hence why there isn't going to be a small senior division at worlds this year, just large senior. sorry.
It wouldn't have mattered anyway, considering all the big gyms pay the judges off ;)

You are a little behind, didn't you hear? Since CEA has such a large fanbase they moved all the girls from small senior onto senior elite, hence why there isn't going to be a small senior division at worlds this year, just large senior. sorry.
It wouldn't have mattered anyway, considering all the big gyms pay the judges off ;)

its so sad that all those big gyms who paid the judges off cant compete because they eliminated this division :(

its so sad that all those big gyms who paid the judges off cant compete because they eliminated this division :(

I know, if i were them, i would be demanding my money back! I mean what's the point of paying them off if you don't at least get a worlds globe?

World Cup shooting staws!! They are bringing back all their girls/ alumni shooting stars and winning every division.

Lol @ newbs calling newbs, newbs ;)

There's my contribution to this great thread!

I hope that im not coming off rude becuase im not trying to be, but i really don't consider myself a newbie thats why i said it, but we all have different opinions when someone isn't a newbie anymore.

Back