All-Star Small Senior Limited Coed 5 2011!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks! Standing tumbling has always been our weak point! Dont worry! We'll be stepping it up!

It was our weakpoint for awhile too...I really like your routine and your a newer gym if Im not mistaken...impressive~~~

It was our weakpoint for awhile too...I really like your routine and your a newer gym if Im not mistaken...impressive~~~

Thanks. Im a young coach. I learn more every year. We focused one stunts and cleaning up instead of standing tumbling. I realized I should have worked harder on it... We worked more running and stunts in the summer instead of all around. Lesson learned - Watch out next year :) and also for what we can get for Worlds! :)

For some reason, no one seems to recognize Elite cheer and dance Diamonds out of Raleigh NC. Went to Cheersport for the first time in years and took second in their division and lost to first by .02. They may be an unknow across the country but in my opinion top ten material (if not top five)

Just saw Cheer Express Allstars (from Oldsmar) this past weekend and their Sr. Silver stole that stunt from Brandon!

O:
Okay, i am normally against people saying that a team "stole" a stunt, but when it's something that only 1 team has been doing this whole season (and a couple years ago) and it's that obvious that they copied it, then it shouldnt be done. i would like to see a video and see how similar it actually was.

O:
Okay, i am normally against people saying that a team "stole" a stunt, but when it's something that only 1 team has been doing this whole season (and a couple years ago) and it's that obvious that they copied it, then it shouldnt be done. i would like to see a video and see how similar it actually was.
Wish I had videotaped it. Keep checking youtube, I'm sure someone did!

O:
I just don't understand the big deal... Isn't this how our sport evolves? Lots of people doing ball up 360... I don't think it's an issue at all

O:

I think it would depend... I mean, if they are doing it with a stretch to stretch like they do... IDK what they are doing but I suppose if they are doing it like Stretch to Scorp it wouldnt be a big deal to me... Id like to see them execute it as well as Brandon... seems risky...

Imitation is the best form of flattery....isn't it?? Anyways although OBVIOUSLY similar it is not exact and props to them even attemping to do a fraction of what a senior limited coed team is doing. But WOW did Brandon bring it! They looked amazing!

Back