All-Star Small Senior Limited Coed 5 2011!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My Top 10

Reign
Brandon
Cali
Kentucky
Tribe
Rockstar
ICE
South Jersey Storm
Prodigy
USA Wildcats

I'm so upset, we would of had 9th place but got clobbered with a 5 pt deduction for an illegal inversion...we have been competing the same pyramid with the same center flyer inversion all season. We had sent the video and had it critiqued by judges and competed it at 5 Worlds qualifyers plus many more comps and never had a problem...it wasn't even brought to our attention on day one and then WHAM -PENALTY...so sad that the kids worked so hard and the top 10 was their goal...btw, we ended up in the 13th spot>

I'm so upset, we would of had 9th place but got clobbered with a 5 pt deduction for an illegal inversion...we have been competing the same pyramid with the same center flyer inversion all season. We had sent the video and had it critiqued by judges and competed it at 5 Worlds qualifyers plus many more comps and never had a problem...it wasn't even brought to our attention on day one and then WHAM -PENALTY...so sad that the kids worked so hard and the top 10 was their goal...btw, we ended up in the 13th spot>

yea the judging in this division seemed a little off to me. by all means i think brandon deserved their placing however i don't really understand some of the other placings but oh well. it was a fun weekend nonetheless.

are you sure they didn't let you know......because another team had a 10 point legality deduction for their pyramid day 1 (so they had to fix it for day 2)....i just find it hard to believe that they would call you on it day 2 and not day 1, especially when another team was called on theirs day 1

are you sure they didn't let you know......because another team had a 10 point legality deduction for their pyramid day 1 (so they had to fix it for day 2)....i just find it hard to believe that they would call you on it day 2 and not day 1, especially when another team was called on theirs day 1

Positive, we wouldn't of did it on day 2 if we were given a warning or deduction on day 1...we were in 7th place on day one with a 1.5 deduction and on day 2 got a 5 pt deduction for the illegal element and another 1.5 for a stunt fall....I'm just shocked after all this time of competing it no one noticed.

Positive, we wouldn't of did it on day 2 if we were given a warning or deduction on day 1...we were in 7th place on day one with a 1.5 deduction and on day 2 got a 5 pt deduction for the illegal element and another 1.5 for a stunt fall....I'm just shocked after all this time of competing it no one noticed.

maybe it wasn't that your pyramid was illegal ALL the time.....could it be possible that something happened, a random fluke, to make it illegal? like not enough hands on something or a flyer not connected?

maybe it wasn't that your pyramid was illegal ALL the time.....could it be possible that something happened, a random fluke, to make it illegal? like not enough hands on something or a flyer not connected?

No, they said we needed a backspot for the inversion and only two people caught it so it wasn't a performance error, it was the center of the pyramid and the same skill we have done all year...its on VOD if anyone cares to look and give me your feedback...USA Wildcats..thanks~~

Back