All-Star Small Senior Limited Coed 5 2011!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol. small limited began at worlds in 09. so it definitely would have been last year. cuz there's only been 2 world champions in that division.

but i hsave known brandon and kentucky wayyy before that .. im not talking about one division .. IM TALKIN about organizations :p

I think this is going to be the toughest division at worlds!!! All the teams are great, I think it's really gonna depend on who brings there 'A' game, an who really hits!!! I guess That's for any division though .. Hopefully my gym USA Wildcats will have a good showing this yr. We have made it in past years but have only made finals once. Hoping to change that this year, & finally hang w/ the best of them when it really counts!!!

Yeah that is so True!!!! All of these lists don't mean a thing.. I would LOVE to see someone come in who hasn't even being mentioned at all!!! But that said, Iwant the Best team to win, whoever that might mean!!! I have my Hometown favorite that I would love to see make a splash in this division. They have been overlooked so many times, but I can only Pray that they hit 2 Great performances!!!! So I won't make a prediction, it is up to the judges, and the teams who want it the most, and who give the Best!!!! Cheers, and Good Luck to all of the teams in this division!!!!:cool:

I would love to see Louisiana Cheer Force Gold in the top 10. Their amazing and I love them. I filled in for them at NCA, we had a bust and a touch, which is unlike them, but they got their bid. I'd really love to see them make it far at WORLDS. They def have a good routine they just need to HIT IT!!!!
I do LOVE this division... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING TO WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 :)

Platinum Athletics has really cleaned up! I think they are a Top contendor for sure!!! Their execution is there! This must be from a recent competition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFp4TRuxiJY
this video is from our last competition of the season.. besides worlds of course. thanks so much for the support! the team has been working so hard and is incredibly motivated and ready to show off and rock it at worlds :)

My Top 10

Reign
Brandon
Cali
Kentucky
Tribe
Rockstar
ICE
South Jersey Storm
Prodigy
USA Wildcats

Thanks for adding USA Wildcats to the list...possibly Sparks AS too, depending if they hit...they are awesome but inconsistant.

Back