All-Star Small World

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nikki Moore

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2016
So I was talking to a co-worker and he asked what I was doing this weekend. And I just said - CP has a cheer comp. And he goes - oh, Cheersport?

Apparently his daughter had cheered for Stingrays for a few years so we got to talking about everything. And he said he was even thinking of going to watch some old teammates of his daughter.

Just so strange/refreshing to actually talk to someone who knows anything about All-Star cheer IRL ;)

My mom last year when CP broke her arm one of her friends was asking how she broke it and by the end of the conversation they realized both of them had granddaughters that did all star cheer. It's been fun for CP, we live in a different state from my mom so she usually goes to visit during her spring break and during the summer. This past summer through my mom's friend's granddaughters we found out their gym did summer day camps so CP was able to go and during spring break this year we found out they have open gyms that week so CP is going to go. CP calls them her other gym because she made a lot of friends there and loves going to their gym we with her grandma.

Back