All-Star Smoed Ep. 12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Smoed's not a dramatic team. So yes, just like the breakdown, they're going to use anything possible to elaborate on to switch up the episodes a little bit. I'm sure we wouldn't wanna see us dying every single week now would we!? :p
are the camera following you guys to worlds? for as slow as the show is going, i have a sinking feeling they wont even show that far, unless they skip alot of the season from here on out.

Usually, I would be taking the stance that it's not fair for someone like Kassidy to decide she messed up and ask to come back. However, I've recently been trying to reform my tendencies to hold grudges and be more willing to forgive people, or at least be aware of my tendencies. I actually admire Eddie and Smoed as a team for being willing and able to forgive and welcome Kassidy back. I can't say I would have been able to do the same without some help.

Given what we all should know about reality television and its propensity to take "creative" liberties in editing, who knows what really happened. Eddie came on here and posted that Kassidy came back to help out after Tylen was injured, so that's the story I'm going with as true until someone can definitively prove otherwise.

It is clear that many people posting have never coached before. It's a hard job, sometimes you have to make a choice that will only effect one person to better the chances of 19. Is Eddie mean for doing it, sure if you have been raised that everything comes to life to you easily. But from a coaching point of view he did what he needed to do. I can assure you that he has feelings too and cares about each of his kids, I know him personally. He will take the 'blame' if that is what needs to happen for Smoed to have the 20 strongest kids on the team when they hit the mat. Coaching is not easy to begin with but coaching a Worlds Championship Team is harder then you know. Have a little respect for his choices too, he was chosen to coach them for a reason. Every thing is not always caddy and dramatic.

This thread should really be about how CRAZY some of you people are for suffocating this team at their competition over the weekend! A AWESOME team be sheesh chill out ! As for the replacement I believe it was 100% fair ! For a World Champ team you put the BEST on the floor no matter what! This thing happens every single day in Worlds Gyms.....Cali was just the first to let you all know it exist !

It seems apparent from this whole debate that the webshow simply tried to overdramatise Kassidy being put on Smoed. As you can tell from my past comment, I thought the whole situation was really unfair at first. But after listening to what Eddie and Robert had to say, it's become clear that Kassidy came back to Smoed as an alternate, NOT a member, which the show didn't mention. She was never going to waltz back in after quitting and take the spot of another athlete, as the show made out. It so happened that Tylen got injured and so Eddie put Kassidy on the team, as any coach would do in the team's best interests. The 'Cheerleaders' show distorted our view of what actually happened by only telling us part of the truth - all for the sake of added drama.

Smoed's not a dramatic team. So yes, just like the breakdown, they're going to use anything possible to elaborate on to switch up the episodes a little bit. I'm sure we wouldn't wanna see us dying every single week now would we!? :p
as long as your on it i dont care wht they show

I just can't believe some of these comments. Some of you are acting like you're personally invested in this team, and your life is affected due to stuff that you're just now seeing that happened months ago. I will be completely honest, I wasn't the biggest Smoed fan last year (because I think I was in complete denial that it's possible to make a team look like a bunch of robots--straight up envy). It's mind boggling to me that people are dogging on the coaching style, or the roster, etc. They clearly aren't messing around, and I LOVE that. I pray to God one day my gym is big enough that we can without a doubt put the best pieces of a puzzle together and make changes if need be. You may have to "sacrifice" one person that isn't pulling their weight, but what happens if you don't? You're going to have 20 REALLY upset kids. I would take 1 upset kid over 20 any day.

who cares.... its not the first time someone has ever been replaced because of an injury.. as far as the girl coming in and wanting back on the team, as long as eddie was ok with it, thats all that matters. hes the coach, he calls the shots. im sure his athletes are well aware they can be taken off any time, which is clearly stated by almost all of them in every episode. get over it.

I'm just really bothered by the comments stating Kassidy conveniently came back after they received a paid bid. It's Smoed for crying out loud, that team is insanely talented, they would have received a bid regardless. Some people just want something to complain about and quite frankly, it's annoying.

I'm just really bothered by the comments stating Kassidy conveniently came back after they received a paid bid. It's Smoed for crying out loud, that team is insanely talented, they would have received a bid regardless. Some people just want something to complain about and quite frankly, it's annoying.

I don't personally believe that she came on for any bad reason, but the editors of the show are doing a great job of making it look like more than it probably was

Back