All-Star Smoed Ep. 12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't anyone just watch a series and enjoy it without picking apart the program or the athletes? If you don't like what you see then don't watch. I have enjoyed this series a great deal. Love Coach Eddie and I really appreciate these kids putting themselves out there. Keep it coming!

More importantly, I hope she's not looking up to your writing skills.
Nice. You don't have anything better to contribute than going all grammar police. This is a MESSAGE BOARD, not a situation where formal Englisgh is necessary. My intent was never to write a thesis. I have done that and been published in several scientific journals. Im dyslexic and it really comes out when I type, and when I'm tired. Frankly, though it has nothing to do with this discussion, and it shows real immaturity to attack someone rather than contributing to the discussion, particularly when you ring someone's child into tour bashing session. That is just low class.

Can't anyone just watch a series and enjoy it without picking apart the program or the athletes? If you don't like what you see then don't watch. I have enjoyed this series a great deal. Love Coach Eddie and I really appreciate these kids putting themselves out there. Keep it coming!
The show as a whole has been pretty good. It just bothers me when there are untruths presented. Seems like the producers of the show may be a large part of the problem, and I find it sad that they cannot just do what they seemed to be doing in the early episodes and give the public a look inside SMOED without playing with the truth to create drama.

The show as a whole has been pretty good. It just bothers me when there are untruths presented. Seems like the producers of the show may be a large part of the problem, and I find it sad that they cannot just do what they seemed to be doing in the early episodes and give the public a look inside SMOED without playing with the truth to create drama.
THEN DONT WATCH IT !!!:banghead: how many different ways can people tell you... if you dont approve with how they are filming and editing then simply dont let you or your child watch the show, problem solved. ALL reality shows are sneaky and use fancy editing to play up drama, its just a fact that people have come to terms with.

THEN DONT WATCH IT !!!:banghead: how many different ways can people tell you... if you dont approve with how they are filming and editing then simply dont let you or your child watch the show, problem solved. ALL reality shows are sneaky and use fancy editing to play up drama, its just a fact that people have come to terms with.
So we shouldn't call attention to practices in the media we feel are wrong? Why is it ok for you to have your opinion but I am not allowed mine?

So we shouldn't call attention to practices in the media we feel are wrong? Why is it ok for you to have your opinion but I am not allowed mine?
lol cause your being ridiculous, they willingly let the cameras into their practices, so yes they asked for the scrutiny. but a coach such as Eddie, knows what he is doing and im sure every past and present athlete of his, was and is aware of his style and methods. if he doesnt give his own athletes an explanation for his decisions, then he certainly doesnt need to give us one.
and again thats how reality shows are filmed, they take stuff out intentionally to make sure people come back for more, thats how they make money. its not going to change, so either hop on the train or get off.

anyways.....back to Smoed, can anyone confirm from cali allstars,etc. that they are taking this filming all the way to worlds, and if so do they plan on skipping ahead of showing every competition in order to get to that point a little quicker???

Continually expressing your opinion here won't get you anywhere though. If you are dissatisfied with the series, then contact awesomenessTV, rather than bashing a teenage girl on an online forum

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back