All-Star Smoed Episode 19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am absolutely in awe of how amazing the Butler family is. Wow. I just have no words. Such great parenting. I have never seen a child so mature, humble, and just all around as amazing as her. When I grow up I hope that I can be at least half as amazing as the Butler parents are!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i think its crazy that there saying top gun didnt work hard i always thought they were very intense there but you learn something new everyday im glad she found a gym that works for her

i think its crazy that there saying top gun didnt work hard i always thought they were very intense there but you learn something new everyday im glad she found a gym that works for her

Maybe it was Trinity who didn't work hard. It was mentioned she made the move from TG cause it wasn't the place for her. Then it was mentioned she came to Cali Smoed cause she wanted to work hard. Since she never mentioned Trinity by name, people tend to think it was TG she was referring to, when maybe that wasn't the case at all.

It was mentioned in an earlier episode that Trinity wasn't the good fit and didn't work hard enough for her. For whatever reason that was not mentioned in this episode. If she is from Miami how could she have possibly driven 10 hours to Top Gun. I know traffic is bad, but really! 10 hours to Trinity, came from Trinity it makes more sense.

Any way you slice it, I dislike how they used a gym's name if it was going to be followed by negative comments. I understand they're trying to be honest and whatnot but it just didn't sit right with me.

What got me was how together both Gabi and her Mum are about moving so far away. After finishing university and seeing how many girls much older than Gabi struggled to be only 3 hours away from home just shows Gabi's maturity, and her mothers strength. Good for her following her dream.

PS Awesomness TV you're not so awesome keeping us waiting. Give us the NCA and Worlds stuff, c'mon...

Gabis mom is a saint!

I agree I just want to get to the NCA episodes. I looks like it may be like JULY better we get to see worlds. -_-

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

wait so did she travel 10 hours from florida to trinity, or ten hours to top gun. i thought she lived very close or in miami, so i cant imagine it take ten hours to get to that gym.

i know this will probably be the most unpopular post on here but as much as i respect the dedication and love for the sport i just can't feel ''sorry'' for the family . Don't get me wrong, it is amazing that Gabi has the opportunity to follow her dreams but at the same time it was their choice to let their daughter move all across the country for Cheerleading. For me, this episode is a little too focused on how hard it is to have your child seperated from you . (which is absolutely understandable, it must be hard, but it was their choice and they knew what was going to come ) Props to Gabi thoughm i couldn't have done that when i was 15 years old! I also have a lot of respect for the family that hosts Gabi, that is a very nice thing to do!

Back