All-Star Smoed Esp 11

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cant help but hope cassidy doesnt actually get a spot. she quit, and the rest of them have been there and working hard and are great. quitting and then coming back and taking someones spot just doesnt seem fair to me
I don't think it's fair either, unless they were already planning on removing the person from the team (which it doesn't seem like they were). But she does, she's Gabi's base in the pyramid according to this.
Get in the Know with iC Superstar Gabi Butler | Inside Cheerleading Magazine

I don't think it's fair either, unless they were already planning on removing the person from the team (which it doesn't seem like they were). But she does, she's Gabi's base in the pyramid according to this.
Get in the Know with iC Superstar Gabi Butler | Inside Cheerleading Magazine
also looked up a newer video and she's maddie base in the partner stunt. she replaces someone with a 3 to double and running double :confused: unless the girl she replaced wanted to leave, i cant see this being fair.. just have to wait til eps 12 i guess!

also looked up a newer video and she's maddie base in the partner stunt. she replaces someone with a 3 to double and running double :confused: unless the girl she replaced wanted to leave, i cant see this being fair.. just have to wait til eps 12 i guess!
I think its pretty evident that the team has no problem replacing people in a heartbeat. Look at poor Jazzy.

While I also don't think it's fair we don't know the back story. Maybe something happened and she had a reason to replace someone. I don't know but maybe we should figure that out before we say she doesn't deserve to be on the team. Just my opinion of course.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
i completely agree with the first part! however no one on this thread said she doesn't deserve it, just that the way it looks, its just unfair

Back