All-Star Smoed Esp 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay so i know we've all said that gabi is on smoed replacing a fill in level 4 flyer, but this episode makes me think otherwise. In recent videos, I dont think Jas is on the team. She's no longer in her double spot, and Gabi is flyer where she used to be. If she did replace Jas, i can almost guarantee she isnt a level 4 athlete considering she has a double.. hmmm..

ALSO. they must have preformed their showcase multiple times. in the video one of the twins (i know they aren't actually twins i just dont know their names :oops:) but in this video of their full performance, everything hits..

i should be an investigator

I also wondered why the gym had not verified his age prior to this time being that this was a senior and not an open team. And do boys not pay on Smoed?
yeah i was kind of wondering why it took that long to go through all that.. in my gym if you dont have a waiver you dont practice whatsoever, not at the end of the summer you sign a waiver. if he would have got hurt during the summer, wouldnt cali have been fully responsible for his injuries?

okay so i know we've all said that gabi is on smoed replacing a fill in level 4 flyer, but this episode makes me think otherwise. In recent videos, I dont think Jas is on the team. She's no longer in her double spot, and Gabi is flyer where she used to be. If she did replace Jas, i can almost guarantee she isnt a level 4 athlete considering she has a double.. hmmm..

There is a jas on both the aces and coed team lists. I am guessing one of them is her.

I love this so much! It's refreshing to see that these athletes, although they are world champions, struggle just as much as everyone else and don't feel confident all the time!
I just wish it was longer :(

Back