All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

while i was looking at some pics of cali worlds from this past season, i realized that sami, who was on smoed early on and then got cut before competition started, moved to the cali san marcos location, was put on sparkle and won worlds with them. now, shes on ca panthers.

while i was looking at some pics of cali worlds from this past season, i realized that sami, who was on smoed early on and then got cut before competition started, moved to the cali san marcos location, was put on sparkle and won worlds with them. now, shes on ca panthers.

Is she the one who had her mom submit a video secretly?

Is she the one who had her mom submit a video secretly?

I will bet lots of videos are submitted or discussions taking place that the kids and all of us don't know about. We only hear of the ones who make the team, not really those who are rejected.

**j'applaudis avec mes cuisses de tonnerre**

I will bet lots of videos are submitted or discussions taking place that the kids and all of us don't know about. We only hear of the ones who make the team, not really those who are rejected.

**j'applaudis avec mes cuisses de tonnerre**

Oh, I'm sure---but that is how I remembered that particular athlete; assuming it's the same one.

1st of course.

**if you pimp, or even try to, your 3yo for cheer endorsements we all judge you**
:rolleyes: i stopped following athletes as much twitter wise after the second season so i never really saw anything, but i cant possibly wrap my head around why anyone including coaches would think smoed deserved better than say top 4 in my opinion. yes even i was confused with 6th place but i didnt expect them to be top 3 after the falls they had, considering how many teams in small coed hit day one and two.
i expected them to at least finish 4th.

:rolleyes: i stopped following athletes as much twitter wise after the second season so i never really saw anything, but i cant possibly wrap my head around why anyone including coaches would think smoed deserved better than say top 4 in my opinion. yes even i was confused with 6th place but i didnt expect them to be top 3 after the falls they had, considering how many teams in small coed hit day one and two.
i expected them to at least finish 4th.

Judging and scoring at Worlds may never make sense to me but know some teams regardless of how things go always feel they deserve better, and usually to win.

**if you pimp, or even try to, your 3yo for cheer endorsements we all judge you**

ughh no hate but im bored of the smoed show.. i wish they would possibly focus on a different cali team...

and im curious, what place did they seem to think they deserved in 2016....

Couldn't agree more, I was over the show after season 2. It's the same 'storyline' as such just different people each time- it's boring! I would love to see perhaps a lower level team and their fight for a summit bid and them there seeing as it's something that no one else is focusing on!

Back