All-Star Sneak Peek Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

COURTNEY SMITH POPE>>>>>

sorry but i love love love watching her coach and lead. i always volunteer to take my sister to cea practice just to watch courtney coach.

oh and yeah sr elite is lookin good too... ;)
message me who your sister is! my little one is on ME

COURTNEY SMITH POPE>>>>>

sorry but i love love love watching her coach and lead. i always volunteer to take my sister to cea practice just to watch courtney coach.

oh and yeah sr elite is lookin good too... ;)

AGREED. There is something magic about her coaching and connection with her athletes. Amazing to watch. That's why I love to get snippets of CEA behind-the-scenes.

AGREED. There is something magic about her coaching and connection with her athletes. Amazing to watch. That's why I love to get snippets of CEA behind-the-scenes.
i always make time to watch courtney during little bits of sr elite or coed elites routines when they compete.. esp at worlds. talk about "feeling the love"

Thank you for saying that. She's having some heel issues right now and it shows. Very sweet of you to think of her though! Thank you again!!
mine battled the same thing, I took her to my schools contract athletic trainers...the issue was a short Achilles. Cut her a band, gave her a printout and walked her through a series of stretches to do daily. Kabam. Fixed! Not sure if it's the same issue but our trainer called it as soon as she watched her walk away from her. Her foot was twisting over rather than toeing over because the Achilles was too short to have her push her foot up and over so it slid around the side (if that makes any sense).

mine battled the same thing, I took her to my schools contract athletic trainers...the issue was a short Achilles. Cut her a band, gave her a printout and walked her through a series of stretches to do daily. Kabam. Fixed! Not sure if it's the same issue but our trainer called it as soon as she watched her walk away from her. Her foot was twisting over rather than toeing over because the Achilles was too short to have her push her foot up and over so it slid around the side (if that makes any sense).

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I will keep that in mind!

Not sure if it is safe or not to name names but where is the other "smaller" flyer that hurt her chin last year at worlds ?

Latest posts

Back