College So Cal Allstar College Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 19, 2010
Hey! I have a cheerleader who is moving down to So Cal, to the Redlands, San Bernadino area for college next year. Do you guys have any suggestions of open teams in that area beside CA Allstars?

Thanks!
Ashley

Cheer Force California has an int'l open, and Im sure one of the Long Beach teams will put together a college open or int'l open team

Hey! I have a cheerleader who is moving down to So Cal, to the Redlands, San Bernadino area for college next year. Do you guys have any suggestions of open teams in that area beside CA Allstars?

Thanks!
Ashley

Why not Cali? I'm on the open coed 6 for Cali and its amazing!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Oh got ya but she should really check us out we are pretty nasty! I love [calisikksix] <-- that's the team name according to me and norcal-daniel and calibryan lol

Haa hAA... Nicole is right I do love Cali.. But wanted to give my cheerleader multiple options as to where she will fit best! : ) Thanks Guys!

teams with level 6's that i know of:
West Coast Rush (coed 6)
Pace (coed 6)
Orange Crush (ive heard rumors they have a coed 6 this year either along with all girl or replacing it, but i havent verified)
West Coast All Stars (ioc5 all girl 6)
Energie (ioc5 and coed 6)
if your looking for a team that doesnt require tumbling, there's rockstar (coed 6)
CA's open team is actually in camarillo, which is ventura county.
i heard san marcos is having an all male, but im not sure if they have an open team

you'll probably see at least one intl/open team from each of rush, pace, crush and energie at worlds this year.

=) good luck next year!

Worlds is going to stacked with cali teams! West Coast rush, cali, energie, Orange Crush, and many more I'm so stoked

yes its going to be awesome! cant forget pace and cheerforce, i hope PCM comes out with some good level 5 teams this year as well. do they have any big kid teams this year or do they still stop at senior? its about time the west coast steps it up a bit haha!

Oh yea no disrespect to any teams I forgot I was just naming a few. Its going to be an amazing! I can't wait to see you there

Back