OT So Fuller House???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
/sigh

Maybe I'm cynical, but around here, I kinda expect this type of stuff.

Well seeing as how we're the only two people here that are cynical........

This whole notion that if you don't like something you don't have a right to an opinion is sad. If you come to discuss something you need to be open to the good and the bad....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well seeing as how we're the only two people here that are cynical........

This whole notion that if you don't like something you don't have a right to an opinion is sad. If you come to discuss something you need to be open to the good and the bad....

:shimmy:
:shimmy:

Summary of thread:
Fuller House
The Olsons are Too Good
Hate it
Love it
Candice Cameron is BADDY
Season 2 is a Go
Jodys Cleave
Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen" is this Generations Boyz 2 Men "On Bended Knee"
Kimmy Gibbler deserves an Oscar (per Cheeritfullout)
Candice Cameron is an awful Human
Disney Chanel shouldn't be watched
Disney Chanel Should be watched, but just the cartoons
Candice Cameron might not be an awful human, but may be... We just don't know
Cheeritfullout can't spell "sequins"
Pearls/Ezzo
Love FULL HOUSE hate FULLER House

I don't understand how people take discussion of a fictional television show so personally. Maybe be its my profession but I read and watch plenty of things I don't like (or agree with ) for the sake of viewers and readers advisory.....so no watching the first 4 or so episodes of less than 30 minutes show wasn't exactly a harrowing experience. I survived, just like I survived the Jem movie. (Also I suppose you all have never heard that it takes more than one try to form an opinion about something whether it be food or a movie )

But I'm also sure that both @SL&AM and I are adults that pay for our own Netflix accounts....so what we do with them are our own will

But also I think it's weird that people can't have an open discussion about something without taking a dissenting opinion personal. It's a discussion and nobody should or will agree.

Thank you for putting me in my place. I just wanted to share my opinion it wasnt directed at anyone that is why I didn't quote anyone in my original post.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So Fuller House related---

Catch phrases are how a lot of us remember some of the characters of old; do you think the catch phrases from this season will catch on in the same way?

Summary of thread:
Fuller House
The Olsons are Too Good
Hate it
Love it
Candice Cameron is BADDY
Season 2 is a Go
Jodys Cleave
Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen" is this Generations Boyz 2 Men "On Bended Knee"
Kimmy Gibbler deserves an Oscar (per Cheeritfullout)
Candice Cameron is an awful Human
Disney Chanel shouldn't be watched
Disney Chanel Should be watched, but just the cartoons
Candice Cameron might not be an awful human, but may be... We just don't know
Cheeritfullout can't spell "sequins"
Pearls/Ezzo
Love FULL HOUSE hate FULLER House
King should pay you to summarize threads LOL. You'll receive overtime during the summer.

So Fuller House related---

Catch phrases are how a lot of us remember some of the characters of old; do you think the catch phrases from this season will catch on in the same way?
"She wolf pack" is already a thing right now at the high school I'm coaching at... The kids use it in a joking way.. But sort of serious as well... One of my juniors was telling a senior boy who was being nosey about what her group was doing this weekend that it was a "she wolf pack" thing... Was surprised this caught on with the younger crowd.

Thank you for putting me in my place. I just wanted to share my opinion it wasnt directed at anyone that is why I didn't quote anyone in my original post.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Seriously. A discussion of Netflix show really brings out the petty eh? You wanted to share your opinion. I shared mine using yours as a jumping off. Why not quote instead of being vague when the opportunity is there.

But anyway. Is it worth going back and forth over because.....(it's not)

Last edited:
C 'Mon let's all relax.. Give it 30 minutes, and
giphy.gif

Back