OT So Fuller House???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Seriously. A discussion of Netflix show really brings out the petty eh? You wanted to share your opinion. I shared mine using yours as a jumping off. Why not quote instead of being vague when the opportunity is there.

But anyway. Is it worth going back and forth over because.....(it's not)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not mad I was just trying to be sarcastic. You guys are always so playful back & forth I was just trying to fit in. There are no hard feelings on my part. I truly appreciate a good rebuttal. I like the back & forth you all have. I'm new trying to find my place. Some of you comment frequently so as an outsider you start to feel like you know how everyone is. Now that you know I'm a creepy stalker whose sarcasm needs work I will continue to push buttons not because I'm a sad housewife living through my daughter but because I enjoy your personalities, experiences & the bonds you all have. I don't usually get offended unless someone attacks my kids and as far as I can tell you all are pretty respectful about other kids. Much love to you & fierce boards. I'm truly sorry for turning this fun thread into a weird situation.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not mad I was just trying to be sarcastic. You guys are always so playful back & forth I was just trying to fit in. There are no hard feelings on my part. I truly appreciate a good rebuttal. I like the back & forth you all have. I'm new trying to find my place. Some of you comment frequently so as an outsider you start to feel like you know how everyone is. Now that you know I'm a creepy stalker whose sarcasm needs work I will continue to push buttons not because I'm a sad housewife living through my daughter but because I enjoy your personalities, experiences & the bonds you all have. I don't usually get offended unless someone attacks my kids and as far as I can tell you all are pretty respectful about other kids. Much love to you & fierce boards. I'm truly sorry for turning this fun thread into a weird situation.

Hey, I'm a creepy stalker whose sarcasm needs work, too! I also enjoy pushing buttons. You'll fit right in ;)

You didn't.

You're fine, and welcome to the Board! Sarcasm and cynicism are rampant here, but sometimes the worse offenders have trouble taking what they dish out.

I've been here 2 yrs now and just starting to venture out from the safety of the parents section. I spent a lot of time just reading and taking it slowly. There can be a steep learning curve here, but you'll figure out your groove soon enough.

You'll do just fine. ;)

Welcome!

Don't feel like you have to go into hiding on this account. I know it's hard to be the outsider looking in, I still struggle with that at times.

I've been here 2 yrs now and just starting to venture out from the safety of the parents section. I spent a lot of time just reading and taking it slowly. There can be a steep learning curve here, but you'll figure out your groove soon enough.

You'll do just fine. ;)
Hey hey now stop making parent section sound like a snooze fest. We all know all you parents have the most fun in your club ;).

Aww I've been trying to be in the "in crowd" too ;) :). One day you in the next day your out! Daily struggle on fierce. Btw welcome to crazy place we call fierceboard.

Hey hey now stop making parent section sound like a snooze fest. We all know all you parents have the most fun in your club ;).
Never a snooze fest...maybe a bit of a booze fest though. Can't complain though. Love the parents on the board!

It's just a gentler way to ease into FB for us oldies. Some days I feel like I sound like Gibbler during her 90's monologue when I'm on the main boards.

Welp,the sarcasm registered but it still just came across as extremely passionate in this show based on your other posts... And I mean it's just Fuller House.... It's not like we were discussing the People vs OJ and someone rolled up with "I think OJ is innocent". It's literally Fuller House. So my bad about your sarcasm...I just thought you were truly invested and I was just letting you know that it's Fuller House....and there's no reason to not be able to take the back and forth of opposing opinions....because it's seriously just Fuller House. Like its Fuller House....

And the whole outsider/in crowd/newbie thing...I've never bought into nor do I consider myself affiliated (because it's just a message board)....so enjoy people's posts, contribute what you want...just remember people (me) will always have an opinion back and just because "we" may not agree doesn't.... Welp it doesn't really mean anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back