OT So Sharp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When I watched last week episode, I saw the episode differently, I thought Todd was trying to show both girls(Rose and Marissa) and the team that he had control over the Ladybirds by allowing Marissa to slightly change choreo... Todd knew Marissa was going to boast about this special privilege given to her and of course, we all saw, Marissa did try to throw in a hard trick, but Rose rose (no pun intended) to the occasion and prevailed and as a big girl did not cry, pout or whine to any of the tptb about how unfairly she was treated... Bravo Rose!

This week's episode was so good! I love that Kobie backed her cousin up and shut Kayla down. That girl got caught in her own web and now everyone knows she's the pot stirrer. I feel bad for Chloe, she came across bratty in the first few episodes but I have respect for the fact she continued to run that routine in the back until Todd put her in.
"It's all fun and games until someone hurts Marissa..." Really Todd? Really?

This week's episode was so good! I love that Kobie backed her cousin up and shut Kayla down. That girl got caught in her own web and now everyone knows she's the pot stirrer. I feel bad for Chloe, she came across bratty in the first few episodes but I have respect for the fact she continued to run that routine in the back until Todd put her in.
That was last week's ep. The new one is on right now.

Yeah I appreciated Kobe standing up for Taylor and the whole tag team thing.

But I tell you one thing, if my sister was getting told off, publicly whether she was right or wrong (whole situation was an overreaction anyway tbh) I guarantee you I wouldn't have been sitting silently in the back blending into a chair. Like if Kobe and Taylor had been going off on my sister, I would have popped up and been like "What's good?" TBH right or wrong, you don't let your sister go down like that. At least I wouldn't

As far as this weeks episode.....since Todd was so transparent about the girls roots situation and the critique of lady bird appearance/appearance , I guess I'll come out and say I've been distracted (bothered, disturbed) by the hair situation all season. Bad weaves. Bad wigs. Bad lace fronts. Bad leave outs. Bad roots. Hair like straw. Unflattering haircuts. Horrible, terrible, no good, very bad make up. And my goodness the lipsticks and the lips. The second Todd went into that spiel, I wanted to DM him my list of appearance concerns....since he brought it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as this weeks episode.....since Todd was so transparent about the girls roots situation and the critique of lady bird appearance/appearance , I guess I'll come out and say I've been distracted (bothered, disturbed) by the hair situation all season. Bad weaves. Bad wigs. Bad lace fronts. Bad leave outs. Bad roots. Hair like straw. Unflattering haircuts. Horrible, terrible, no good, very bad make up. And my goodness the lipsticks and the lips. The second Todd went into that spiel, I wanted to DM him my list of appearance concerns....since he brought it up.

I'm going to go out on a limb - and just try to defend them... even though I totally agree with you.
They're broke university.college students. Sometimes a ratchet weave is all you can afford .....

** as I notice their louis vuitton purses & gucci shoes...... :confused:

I'm going to go out on a limb - and just try to defend them... even though I totally agree with you.
They're broke university.college students. Sometimes a ratchet weave is all you can afford .....

** as I notice their louis vuitton purses & gucci shoes...... :confused:
LOL. I'm guessing the brands gave those? But many of them probably own those (w/ or w/ out the help of Lifetime's $$$). Wouldn't surprise me.

I disagreed w/ Michelle's feelings about Kayla getting called out in front of the team. If Kayla had no issue w/ making all of them her audience when she wanted to gossip, she shouldn't mind the same people witnessing her getting called out.

LOL. I'm guessing the brands gave those? But many of them probably own those (w/ or w/ out the help of Lifetime's $$$). Wouldn't surprise me.

I disagreed w/ Michelle's feelings about Kayla getting called out in front of the team. If Kayla had no issue w/ making all of them her audience when she wanted to gossip, she shouldn't mind the same people witnessing her getting called out.

Highly doubt they're sponsored bags. I think they just own them.

Looks like the season is over---I thought the final episode was pretty abrupt. I wonder if it's coming back next year.

Looks like the season is over---I thought the final episode was pretty abrupt. I wonder if it's coming back next year.
I know - darn show made me stay up late to watch to see if they won (yes, I could have googled it but I didn't want to spoil it). I hope it comes back, I really enjoyed it. He cracks me up.

I didn't watch the show so I have no idea if this was a topic, but spoiler alert, Kobie "super seniors" and I cant take my eyes off of her in this dance from last weekend.

I know - darn show made me stay up late to watch to see if they won (yes, I could have googled it but I didn't want to spoil it). I hope it comes back, I really enjoyed it. He cracks me up.

I stayed up late to watch the episode too... but reading your post reminded me that I gave up with about 10 mins left and need to finish (I already knew the results)

Back