OT So Sharp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I didn't watch the show so I have no idea if this was a topic, but spoiler alert, Kobie "super seniors" and I cant take my eyes off of her in this dance from last weekend.

She is a phenomenal dancer and performer. Looks like Marissa is back too. And for some reason Kayla (I think it was her) stuck out to me and not in a good way. She seemed a step behind the entire dance.

Someone mentioned they keep cutting to a minimum somewhere in here, also, I bet shes not as bad as they make her out to be, but she likely still may be behind :)

There was one episode where I was watching her turn sequence and they were defiantly technically weaker then some of the other girls. Stuff like turns/ leaps & leg extensions are some sure-fire ways of knowing the background someones dance training. Technique is everything.

There was one episode where I was watching her turn sequence and they were defiantly technically weaker then some of the other girls. Stuff like turns/ leaps & leg extensions are some sure-fire ways of knowing the background someones dance training. Technique is everything.

But they are making her out to be elementary at best and Ladybirds are one of the best college dance teams in the country, so I'm just saying, she is being made out to be terrible when really she just can't sync herself.. she's on the team, right? As cheer coaches you always have some athletes with potential that seem to be a step behind ALLLLLLL the time...

But they are making her out to be elementary at best and Ladybirds are one of the best college dance teams in the country, so I'm just saying, she is being made out to be terrible when really she just can't sync herself.. she's on the team, right? As cheer coaches you always have some athletes with potential that seem to be a step behind ALLLLLLL the time...

Just like there for sure are a bunch of other girls as good as marissa, rose and kobie but they are not featured. So i'm sure gabi is not the only weaker one on the Team

Last edited:
I think a lot of Gabi being on the team has to do with her "look". I know a lot of college teams that will take lesser skilled girls if they have the all around dancer/cheer look. I think that plays a role as to why Gabi made it onto the team.

Gabi was on Todd's team in high school and likely trained or took some form of dance at Planet Dance (which he owns). I'd wager a guess that if her dancing didn't get her on the squad, them going 'way back' did.

Do you know if it can be watched online in Canada? I don't have cable so online is the only way for me to see it!
Try fanstash.se or any of the other variations of fanstash. If you have Firefox, download their ad block plus add-on. This will help to block the pop-ups.

Good luck.

My University is playing the University of Louisville this weekend and we just got the approval to cheer there as well! My mom and I both watch So Sharp together and one of the first things she mentioned was being on the same field as the Ladybirds. She's seemingly a bit more excited about the Ladybirds than my cheering, though she sees that weekly anyway :)

Anyone see Todd's most recent tweet:oops:? "My heart hurts....But I am forever a Louisville Cardinal."

Wondering what that's all about?! Anyone have any insight?

Back