All-Star Songs For 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe I thought about this too much, but I really want someone to use the chorus of this song during the pyramid, and then it ends with "the world is ours."

We had a competition over the weekend and I heard a lot of the songs from the Great Gatsby soundtrack in routines; but seeing as the soundtrack is awesome I had no issue with it. I also think the songs have a great beat, and a little edgier than most pop things out at the moment.

There was a LOT of 'light em up' & Miley Cyrus.... got kind of exhausting after two full days of it.

One team used a song from a musical in their dance, I think it was from Grease, and I thought that was super cute and a little different.

Roar is going to be insanely overused but speaking as a katycat I'll be fine with that because of how awesome it is, but I feel for everyone else

Being a parent, I have bunch of older songs that I'd like to hear in mixes. Such as;
Coolin in Cali - 7A3 (be good for Cali obviously)
Loving Every Minute of It - Loverboy (I'm convinced this might sound good if someone mixed it right)
Number One - Nelly
Be My Lover- LaBouche

Could someone dm me and help explain how to download music off cheer library? I'm not bad with computers but have never been able to get it to work right....thanks :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back