All-Star Songs For 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I vote that 95% of teams will use Katy Perry Roar
I'm going to add "Like a Champion" by Selena Gomez to the list of most overused song contenders. I died a little inside when I heard it in CP's music this year (stunts). I really like the song now, but I'm not sure I'm going to like it so much in a few months after hearing it 3,476,201 times.

My daughter's mini level 1 team last year consisted of 18 girls and 1 boy. They did their dance to Love Shack. It was perfect and definitely not an overused song!

I really want a PCM team to use Dark Horse by Katy Perry because of the lyric "So you wanna play with magic, boy you should know what you're falling for, baby do you dare to do this, cuz I'm coming at you like a dark horse."

2:44 would be such a cool stunt song I think :)
"Look at me, I Just can't believe, What they've done to me, We could never get free, I just wanna be..."
For a team that has to do with freedom, like Allstar Revolution Freedom or like.. American Cheer Flyers or something :p

I was watching the Wiz and this song came on, this could maybe be for a dance or any part in the routine.
"You can't Win" by Michael Jackson

I think it would be fun if a team had a Metallica theme for their music. Or if any of the songs from Matilda the Musical made it into a mix.

^^ Lol - there are two girls on my team who'd love this besides Evanescence and Guns'n'Roses.
I'm sure someone could make a great cheer mix with songs like this, just won't work for our team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

^^ Lol - there are two girls on my team who'd love this besides Evanescence and Guns'n'Roses.
I'm sure someone could make a great cheer mix with songs like this, just won't work for our team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I've been extreeeemly tempted for a while. And it would kind of fit because we usually make our music with a lot of rock songs it. But our girlier girls would probably kill me, lol. So I'll stick to a healthy mix of Rise Against or Seether and let's say Justin Bieber and the likes. ^^

I was watching the Wiz and this song came on, this could maybe be for a dance or any part in the routine.
"You can't Win" by Michael Jackson

I quote that song literally once a week at work/about work

I've always thought "Ease on Down the Road" would be a cute tumbling song for a youth 2 or youth 1 and younger team

i have this beautiful vision of a team using the spell from hocus pocus as a voiceover for a stunt sequence

"twist the bones and bend the back... itchica copica malica mustica... (could probably cut out both lines about baby fat and fur as black as black - unless your team name is like black cats)... just. like. this." and then full team straight legs or some beautiful, super bendy looking body position.

the mix would probably have to be pretty dark overall for it to fit in, but it'd be perfect. maybe this is weird and i just really love halloween too much? idk. i also haven't slept in 2 days so maybe i'm hallucinating and watching too much hocus pocus.. but if anyone ever uses this, please put me on the team. :D

Back