Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Georgia all stars coed 2009, at about 1:10, the lyrics are like "it's my turn and im gonna take it, get out of my way cause im gonna make it and its my turn i know i desrve it getting higher and higher and higher" or something like that?

Georgia all stars coed 2009, at about 1:10, the lyrics are like "it's my turn and im gonna take it, get out of my way cause im gonna make it and its my turn i know i desrve it getting higher and higher and higher" or something like that?

that wasnt in Georgia 09 it was on TG 07 pyramid song but its by MON A Q- Its my TUrn

that wasnt in Georgia 09 it was on TG 07 pyramid song but its by MON A Q- Its my TUrn
Actually it was in Georgia Coed 4's music in 09, probably what they were talking about.

Speaking of All Star Legacy S3..

Does anyone know the pyramid (2:17-2:36) song? I feel like it's probably called Don't Steal My Love, but I could be wrong because I couldn't find a song that sounded like the one they used that's called that, but that seems to be the main part of the song.

Actually it was in Georgia Coed 4's music in 09, probably what they were talking about.

Does anyone know the pyramid (2:17-2:36) song? I feel like it's probably called Don't Steal My Love, but I could be wrong because I couldn't find a song that sounded like the one they used that's called that, but that seems to be the main part of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6U3rhO308k

it does sound like dont steal my love thats why you prob had a hard time finding it but its -"your still my love" lol
FRANSISCO- STILL MY LOVE

Back