OT Soooo....what Did Ya Get?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
2d84yz8.jpg

Here are the bows I got for Christmas. Sorry it's so freakin' huge.

tank top and sweater, vans sneakers, a really weird book my mom got me as a joke, my new kindle fire, B&N giftcard, a really comfy patagonia sweatshirt and some other randommmmmm stuff

i just opened all mine so here i go:)
california all stars tshirt
maddie gardner tshirt
white toms
shark pillow pet
vs pink giftcard
vs pink bling yoga shorts, one black with hearts, one with stripes
itunes card
new nfinitys(my mom said they are coming next month)
nfinity sweatshirt
vs pink violet pullover
juicy couture wallet
juicy couture bracelet
lush giftcard
hollister giftcard
yoga shorts and tshirt from american elite
vs pink sweats
feel very blessed this christmas<3

I got:
A DVR cable box
Tall black uggs
Tan sperrys
Nike sports bras
Nike tempo shorts
Bows
Nail polishes
Makeup
Lousiville and university of Memphis t-shirts
Belts
Clothes
Jeans
Scarves
Jewelry
Perfume
Peacoat

405483_2982178480281_1436523111_33185103_1141764850_n.jpg

for my big presents i got a camera, a laptop, and a flat iron
then i got 2 tops, 2 pairs of jeans, boots, super duper soft cheetah/white robe, earmuffs that have earbuds connected, a new toothbrush and shampoo/conditioner, a new pair of toms, some super comfy pajamas, quite a few giftcards, cash and then some smaller stuff
i could not have asked for a better christmas and i am soo beyond thankful for everything :cloud9:

sorry the picture is soo big:p

Well, although I didn't get a plane ticket to worlds (which was the only thing I asked for...) I'm still grateful for the stuff I did get! Clothes, Uggs, car accessories, gift cards, Pandora bracelet charms, and some more stuff I can't think of at the top of my head.

The journey to convincing my mom to bring me to Worlds will continue. I won't back down. I'll be there... hopefully.

I also just got a new pair of uggs, clothes, and 300 dollars, so grateful but more importantly then the gifts, is family. They are the best and I love spending all day with them<3 hope everyone is having a great day!

i got an F5 shirt. shooting stars shirt, a grey northface, a hotpink northface, zebra pillow, slippers, pink victoria secret polka dot backpack, gift cards, vera bradley stuff, gift cards, money, cheetah blanket, makeup, coach perfume set, taylor swift perfume, new iphone case, love pink sheets&blankets, northface clothes&scarf, flip video camera, sephora makeup kits, nail kit thing, nail polish, candy, bows, shirts, spandex, jewelry, sweats&hoodie from my high school, yogas&pjs from my gym, a chi straigthner&other stuff...

Back