OT Soooo....what Did Ya Get?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i got an F5 shirt. shooting stars shirt, a grey northface, a hotpink northface, zebra pillow, slippers, pink victoria secret polka dot backpack, gift cards, vera bradley stuff, gift cards, money, cheetah blanket, makeup, coach perfume set, taylor swift perfume, new iphone case, love pink sheets&blankets, northface clothes&scarf, flip video camera, sephora makeup kits, nail kit thing, nail polish, candy, bows, shirts, spandex, jewelry, sweats&hoodie from my high school, yogas&pjs from my gym, a chi straigthner&other stuff...
oh and a california allstars shirt! ahh, and im getting a cheer athletics one too! and other things i forgot..i open so fast&forgett 70% of the stuff..

Moneys tight so The only thing I asked for was a pillow pet, I got it and I'm happy!
I feel like me successfully being able to commit to ca and pay for it all buy myself is good enough for me. :)

& Whoever posted the Mac with the purple key board...I'm obsessed!!! It's Super cute:)
ah what kinda of pillow pet?

I got two new ankle braces <3 (:) I got more , but that's the main thing :) and I guess I could count getting my double again as a Christmas present :)

i got a few big things;

flowered rain boots
trip to worlds (plus 3 park days)
itouch 4
Unofficial guide to disney (the hint i was going to worlds :p)

some smaller things
jeans
shirts
college stuff
my family is all here
one of the seasons of boy meets world
money!

I'm glad everyone is having a great day so far!
I got my macbook pro a few weeks early because my previous laptop was breaking apart.., but today I got MY KITCHEN AID ARTISAN STAND MIXER (it's white on white :D ), my perfume, betsey johnson earrings and leopard watch, apple gift cards, a back massager ( which I really need lol), nail polish, leopard phone sticker from my friend and a gold bow necklace, and tons of little cupcake things like a journal and manicure set, basically anything with a cupcake on it lol.

I'm just so grateful for everything my family and friends were able to get me, I would have just been happy with the time we spent this past week has been so great. But I'm thrilled and can't even decide what the first thing I want to bake first with my new mixer!

I got a camera, a subscription to a magazine, a cute bag, some hand lotion, a Starbucks gift card, some cool keychains, a wallet, a camera case and batteries, also an SD card for the camera, and I think I got everything, may have forgotten some things :p and I haven't opened my grandparents gift yet, but we are seeing them soon! :)

From my mom:
Bumble bee pillow pet :)
Just Dance 3
Hangover 2
candy
Cheer Athletics Shirt (black paw) and we're ordering 3 more when I come back from my trip
Zebra duct tape
head bands and pony tail holders
tons of make up and 2 things of nail polish
energy lotion (orange zest and lemon zest), twilight woods lotion and body wash, charmed life lotion, black currant vanilla lotion from Bath and Body works
white iPod touch but it's on back order

From grandparents/aunts/uncles
Candy
Electric Blanket
boot house shoes
smart touch gloves
black Columbia jacket
bear paws
scarf
clothes from forever 21
and a Ballston Spa (my school) bag and throw blanket that I love here's a picture:
2eav49x.jpg

My dad:
A trip to Disney World from Dec 29th to Jan 3 with my best friend (we're cheering at the Capital One Bowl)

I got an iphone 4!!! I am SO excited because I have been asking for an iphone since the first one came out! (which was what like 20 years ago? hahaha) and my mom keeps telling me no and that she'll get me one when I get my full... Well as hard as I have been trying and as hard as I have been pushing myself, I have been unsuccessful with that /: So I was really excited that I got it even though I don't have a full :)
And I am also lucky enough to be in California to spend Christmas with my wild, crazy family :))

I hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas!

I got a scarf, a belt, a crossbody bag, Frye boots (my big gift!), some Nike shorts, a ring, VS Pink stuff, a blazer, baking cups (because now Im an "adult" and need apartment stuff), some other random things and most importantly, my favorite gift of all, my mom FINALLY agreed that we could adopt a dog! Were going to the shelter this week :) Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas and holiday season. I got to spend it with some amazing people!

I also got a gift card $50 to kohls.
I'm so thankful for everything this Christmas. My mom and I have been in a "transition" stage for the past few months I'm so incredibly thankful for everything I received and couldn't have asked for a better Christmas Eve and day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/anything else you celebrate!!!

My gift the past few years has been a plane ticket to somewhere (Europe, Ecuador, and Worlds), and this year is no different... flight to Ireland in March to visit two friends who are getting their master's in Dublin! Very, very excited, even though I've known about it since October. Other than that I got gas cards (YAY!), cereal, toothpaste, and a box of devil dogs lol. Glad everyone's Christmas is going well =)

I got an iphone 4!!! I am SO excited because I have been asking for an iphone since the first one came out! (which was what like 20 years ago? hahaha) and my mom keeps telling me no and that she'll get me one when I get my full... Well as hard as I have been trying and as hard as I have been pushing myself, I have been unsuccessful with that /: So I was really excited that I got it even though I don't have a full :)
And I am also lucky enough to be in California to spend Christmas with my wild, crazy family :))

I hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas!

AH! HOW could I forget! I also got a bible! It's very pretty and it's geared specifically for tennage girls and covers a lot of topics that girls struggle with... And my name is engraved on the front :)

140.jpg

These are the pages... they're actually like a minty green.. I think you just can't tell because of the flash
141.jpg

I got:
Hot pink and black Nike free run shoes
Addidas workout jacket
VS makeup set
VS pajama set
Black uggs
$150 gift card to buckle
Miss me jeans
4 new scarves
3 long sleeve shirts from American eagle
$25 to Whataburger (fast food place in the south....SO good!) lol i sound like a fatty :p
$50 gift card to Dicks sporting goods
Nike pro combats
Gum, candy, etc.
Nail polish

These are all from my mom, step dad, dad, and dad's fiance. Couldn't ask for a better Christmas!!! :cloud9:

Back