OT Soooo....what Did Ya Get?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My grandparents got me a 50 dollar gift card to the campus bookstore. Which any college student can tell you is extremely useful for books in the spring! I got a Target gift card as well as a Banana Republic/Gap card.

yayy for christmas! i didn't know what to even ask for this year, but my mom did really good picking stuff out! i got:
a new tv
google logitech revue for the tv...its so neat. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/smartTV/revue
a new Chi straightener (i've been using my mom & roomies for like 5 months now)
iHome
lotsss of clothes
jewelry
tall black boots
the cutesttt hello kitty planner
itunes, olive garden, and jimmy johns giftcards
biggg makeup bag
anddd lots of candy!

my brother kind of hinted at me going to the bahamas with him in january also, but i think he's still making up his mind. fingers crossed!

i got stuff for my room that we're redoing
lion king 3d on blu ray!
THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER MOVIE <3
stingrays, cea, world cup, top gun, cali, and f5 tshirts<3
spandex&sportsbras
bows!
dairy and peanut free chocolate :)))))))))))
clothes
a new purity ring since i lost my old one at beach camp...
nike shorts
patagonia
vs giftcard
yoga pants
UofL cheer shirt!
north face rain jacket
new diamond earrings
and stuff for my car... but... i don't have a car... so... ya..

and i still have Christmas with my dad on the 30th :chestbump:

I'm glad everyone is having a great day so far!
I got my macbook pro a few weeks early because my previous laptop was breaking apart.., but today I got MY KITCHEN AID ARTISAN STAND MIXER (it's white on white :D ), my perfume, betsey johnson earrings and leopard watch, apple gift cards, a back massager ( which I really need lol), nail polish, leopard phone sticker from my friend and a gold bow necklace, and tons of little cupcake things like a journal and manicure set, basically anything with a cupcake on it lol.

I'm just so grateful for everything my family and friends were able to get me, I would have just been happy with the time we spent this past week has been so great. But I'm thrilled and can't even decide what the first thing I want to bake first with my new mixer!

ah i got the kitchen aid mixer too:) i'm 16 and i told my mom i didn't like our old one so she decided to buy me that... i mean whatever floats her boat! (i think it was for her...) but we got red :)

iPhone 4S
Sam Edelman wedges
Betsey Johnson Booties
2 H&M dresses
H&M Versace Jacket
Hello Kitty Hoodie
4 Hello Kitty Shirts
Hello Kitty Sephora Make-Up Pallet
Hello Kitty Coffee Mug
Hello Kitty Sunglasses
Hello Kitty socks
Hello Kitty Calendar
Bebe Purse
3 VS Pink Shirts
3 VS Pink yoga pants
2 VS Pink yoga shorts

here's some of it:
14js4l5.jpg

I got some other little Hello Kitty things too. I'm not obsessed.

ah i got the kitchen aid mixer too:) i'm 16 and i told my mom i didn't like our old one so she decided to buy me that... i mean whatever floats her boat! (i think it was for her...) but we got red :)

My mom wanted a red one because our kitchen is black, silver, & red, but I told her it was mine and white would still match her kitchen and my own kitchen whenever I move away! She's still bitter lol. But tell me what you make first, I'm still debating!

northface, iphone 4s, iphone case, like 20 giftcards to various places, jeans, 5 sweaters,a few tops, a few dvds, 2 wii games, 2 pairs of boots, TONS of cheetah stuff (keychains, robe, slippers, wallet, picture frame), betsey johnson cheetah patent cosmetic bags, car insurance, christmas cheer bow, 3 pairs of yoga pants, electric toothbrush, set of hair brushes, sultra hair straightener, money/checks and candy! It was a great christmas!!! hope you all had a wonderful day!

here are the presents i
got from my daddy:)
heated coz-e(like a snuggie, with a warming thingy inside, i love it:))
vs pink polka dot backpack
vs pink tee and wear everywhere pant giftset
hollister giftcard

I got the itouch4, some forever21 tops, maeflyer balance board, Spirit of Texas shirt, scarf, and candyyy :)

My boyfriend bought me the cutest silver sequin Sperry's! He also got me a sequin top from American Eagle, a beautiful heart necklace, and an armload of Pooh Bear stuff, hehe!
My grandma got me some brown Sperry's with green and pink plaid. They're adorable!
My parents got me black Bailey Bow UGGs, five cheer bows, F5 World Champs shirt, an iHome, cute tops, and Just Dance 3!
I'm so thankful for all of the things I received, and my new year's resolution is to never take advantage of anything or be ungrateful, because somewhere, someone would kill to own one of the nice things I do. Merry Christmas!

I'm a mom ... so excuse me for not knowing ... but what is a "northface?" Is it a northface brand jacket? And if so, what style?

Thanks in advance!

I'm a mom ... so excuse me for not knowing ... but what is a "northface?" Is it a northface brand jacket? And if so, what style?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, it's a brand. They make clothing, shoes, backpacks, all kinds of stuff. thenorthface.com

I got:
Hot pink and black Nike free run shoes
Addidas workout jacket
VS makeup set
VS pajama set
Black uggs
$150 gift card to buckle
Miss me jeans
4 new scarves
3 long sleeve shirts from American eagle
$25 to Whataburger (fast food place in the south....SO good!) lol i sound like a fatty :p
$50 gift card to Dicks sporting goods
Nike pro combats
Gum, candy, etc.
Nail polish

These are all from my mom, step dad, dad, and dad's fiance. Couldn't ask for a better Christmas!!! :cloud9:

I follow alot of Texas ppl on twitter.. And they always talk about whataburger

I should be moving down there in 84 days and that's the first place I'm eating!!
Lol

Back