Music Sound effects

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looking for some special sound effect, it´s in the cheer excel lv6 coed mix from 2010 in the beginning. This sound effect under the voice part of "this is how a heart breaks". Anybody?

Looking for some special sound effect, it´s in the cheer excel lv6 coed mix from 2010 in the beginning. This sound effect under the voice part of "this is how a heart breaks". Anybody?

Do u have the mix?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Okay.. Not for me. I signed up and when I click on download somethin wierd happening and it doesn't download..
You don't have to sign up. Click on the sound effect, and click the blue button that says "download now, no virus detected." Wait 20 seconds, then click "Download file now." That's it lol don't click anything else

You don't have to sign up. Click on the sound effect, and click the blue button that says "download now, no virus detected." Wait 20 seconds, then click "Download file now." That's it lol don't click anything else
Haha, okay :D thanks!

IT WORKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SOOOOOOO MANYY GREAT SOUNDS HERE, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back