Sounds Familiar?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
I cannot count the times, I've hear this during the past months... thought it might be an international cheerleading problem and share. ;)

tumblr_mij3ktzQSr1qei5w0o1_1280.jpg

People always ask me what team (other sport team) I cheer for. I say I don't, we compete against other teams. After the blank look, I say it's like "Bring it On", but with way less drama. Then they kinda get it

Same here. People are like: What do you mean, you're not cheering another sports team on? I know Abc from Team XY, they play soccer and i'm sure the would love if you girls....
No. Thank you. We're preparing for competitions and i don't want my girls stand on sidelines and have them experience what soccer fans really want cheerleaders to do. Just no.

People always ask me what team (other sport team) I cheer for. I say I don't, we compete against other teams. After the blank look, I say it's like "Bring it On", but with way less drama. Then they kinda get it
lol this, every single time i say im a competitive cheerleader (well was) i always say "i was a cheerleader but we do the stuff like bring it on, like the flips and throwing"

tumblr_mipbw0na6z1qhejvjo1_400.jpg

**sorry the pictures huge :(

People really get confused when I tell them I'm the cheerleader for the cheerleaders!! hahahahaha

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Back