OT Souvenir Magnets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 15, 2009
Okay I started collecting magnets from all over the world. My goal is to get souvenior magnets from every US state and every big city in Europe. Right now I only have one from Texas (thank you fierceboarder :) ) Could you please help me and send me one from you state?
I will pay for the shipping and magnet. Or if you're collecting anything I can send you this thing from Slovenia or (and) Italy.
PM me if you want to make me happy and send me one :)

Okay I started collecting magnets from all over the world. My goal is to get souvenior magnets from every US state and every big city in Europe. Right now I only have one from Texas (thank you fierceboarder :) ) Could you please help me and send me one from you state?
I will pay for the shipping and magnet. Or if you're collecting anything I can send you this thing from Slovenia or (and) Italy.
That's so awesome - we collect them from everywhere we go as well. I'd be happy to send you one from NY. PM me your address and I will send one to you.

Nope. I've been in London a year ago but I didn't buy any.

I always buy a magnet when I travel too. Would you like one from Louisiana?

I can get Florida in exchange for a shirt if you trade :)
I might also have University of Michigan to count for MI !

My collection is growing :D thank you fiercboarders!! :)

From L to R: London, Alicante (spain), Prague (Checz) New York, Mostar (Bosnia) Rhodos ( Grecce) Australia, Manchester, Connecticut, Portorož (slovenia) Texas and Egypt

IMG_4383_zps97d25c7c.jpg

I can send you one from Indiana. Are there any themes you are collecting like sports, famous places, or colleges?

Edit. PM me your address. It will probably be a couple of weeks before I get one out, though.

Back