All-Star Spandex Shorts Vs Soffe/cotton Shorts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone else's spandex/compression shorts get all bubbly from rolling around on the mats?

sorry to hijack this thread. but i've always worn soffe's and they give me wedgies all the time and i find them a hassle. i want to buy spandex but i don't know what kind to buy or where to buy them.
online.
sporting goods store, i got a pair at target!

sorry to hijack this thread. but i've always worn soffe's and they give me wedgies all the time and i find them a hassle. i want to buy spandex but i don't know what kind to buy or where to buy them.

You probably want to try looking for them under "Volleyball compression" shorts.

Personally I love my spandex like I love my mom. A lot. Im always wearing it to practice wether to tumbling or team practice. I have a large butt so they really help reign everything and prevent me from flashing the entire gym. Which is a very good thing. My favorites are Under Armour and Nike Pro Combats. Both are really nice, not to tight, and offer the right amount of coverage (not to long that they are half way down my thigh but long enough that the inseam is about 1-2 inches long). I wear them alone or by themselves. Usually if Im wearing them by themselves, to tumbling, Ill wear the Nike Pro Combat ones. But if Im wearing them with shorts, I always wear them under Soffee shorts. They are the only shorts Ill wear to practice because they are simple, come in a million cool colors, and are comfy :)

nike pro's & spandex <3
i love nike pro's because they don't ride up like some spandex do. now that i've seen all this talk about the rebook ones, i'm gonna check into those too.
the one thing that gets me though, is that i get wedgies with everything. maybe it's just me..

Does anyone else's spandex/compression shorts get all bubbly from rolling around on the mats?

MINE DO! and in canada we have a store called lululemon that charge a fortune for spandex (idk about these nike ones and stuff aha) and it makes me mad when i ruin a 50$ pair of shorts! anywaays, my coach told me to shave my shorts!
at first i was like uhhh huh? but she was right, just put them on and with a normal razor that you would use on your legs, shave your shorts! it takes the peices of mat right off and makes them look like new!
It does dull your razor so i suggest jsut buying a cheap one from the dollar store!

annnd, im a spandex kindof girl! haha

Back