All-Star #sparkle For Abbie - Please Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 17, 2014
I'd like to start by saying I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

I come from a small gym in Scotland and unfortunately on Christmas morning we lost one of our athletes after a long battle with sarcoma. Abbie loved nothing more than cheerleading, and we saw time and time again how her smile could like up not only rooms, but any arena she performed in. She truly was the personification of the word Sparkle.

With this in mind we would like to invite as many athletes/ex-athletes and teams to send over photos or videos holding up a sign (a piece of paper or adding wordart is fine!) with #sparkle to be added to a slideshow for the celebration of Abbie's life on January 4th

Towards the end when Abbie could no longer make it to the gym she found so much happiness and love in watching cheerleaders from all levels and all countries. We hope that she can look down on us and see that her sparkle is being kept alive and spread throughout the sport she loved so much

Please send any photos either via DM to the twitter below, or email to [email protected]

Love from all of us at Allstars & Stripes Cheer

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your loss.

Where are the pictures supposed to be sent to?

Thanks so much to everyone who emailed over photos! We're floored by the response, it's amazing how much love is within the cheer world. There's still time to send over your #sparkle photos if you want to join the campaign

Back