High School Sparkle Shoes I'm Dead

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2017
Ok folks. Serious question time: the 2015 Varsity All-Star catalogue offered mat-only shoes with built-in silver panels called "Glitterazzi" shoes (I would post a picture, but I'm tech illiterate). Now I can't find them anywhere. Has anyone seen these or had experience with them? Would love to know! Thanks!

Ok folks. Serious question time: the 2015 Varsity All-Star catalogue offered mat-only shoes with built-in silver panels called "Glitterazzi" shoes (I would post a picture, but I'm tech illiterate). Now I can't find them anywhere. Has anyone seen these or had experience with them? Would love to know! Thanks!

My guess is that you can’t find them now because no one bought them because everyone except Varsity realized they were a dumb idea.

It could also be because you’re looking for all star shoes in the high school forum.

They are discontinued. The design wasn't perfect and the interest just wasn't there so Varsity at the time moved on.
(we barely got the marketing going for it before we stopped)

Back