OT Speak Now

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Me to!! Do you know who "Back to December" is about? I thiiiink it's about Taylor Lautner but I'm not sure :/ & is "Mean" about someone?!

I'm not really in love with this album like I have been with her others! Like I only like a few songs. And I'm a huge huge tswift fan! But I dont love every song like I have in the past. My favorite is sabotage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she seriously knows my life story. because several of these songs are like past exact situations.

Favorites:
Better then revenge, then long live, then speak now, then haunted. :)

I LOVELOVELOVE this album! My favorites are Better Than Revenge (the Camilla Belle slam), Back to December (Taylor Lautner <3) and Mean (Supposedly about a critic). I like that it's a little more crossover than the first two albums but still has strong country style songs too.

Did anyone else think of Senior Elite when they heard Long Live (About her band)? LOL

I think she seriously knows my life story. because several of these songs are like past exact situations.

Favorites:
Better then revenge, then long live, then speak now, then haunted. :)

I'm pretty positive she stalks my life & then puts it into a song. I LOVE IT

I loveeeeeee her new album! My favorites are Sparks Fly, Better than Revenge, Ours, and If This Was A Movie!

I cannot stop listening to it!! Did anyone else notice in the booklet in the cd the random capital letters in lyrics? Most reveal who they are about or a cute phrase. Here are some:

Mine - Toby
Sparks Fly - Portland Oregon
Back to December - Tay (about Taylor Lautner)
Speak Now - you always regret what you dont say
Dear John - I loved you from the very first day
Mean - I thought you got me
The Story of Us - CMT Awards
Never Grow Up - Moved out in July
Enchanted - Adam (from Owl City)
Better than Revenge - You thought I would forget
Innocent - life is full of little interruptions (song about Kanye)
Haunted - Still to this day
Last Kiss - Forever and always
Long Live - For you

heres an article about it: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/ou...ift-reveals-song-subjects-in-hidden-messages/

Back